Pick-up Lines for girl magicians

May 18, 2008
"YOu wanna memorize my deck?"

"My hands are only about half as fast now as they can be..."

"That's propoganda. You can be the guardian of my centurion!"

I dunno, I will think of more later.

May 1, 2009
UK
What to see my Magic Wand It's elegant & perfectly balanced, especially good for Close-up performances.

Dec 30, 2008
Hey girl, I am card handling man........ :confused: I can't do it! :(

"WOW"

hmm....

"Magicians have the best finger work"

uhh...

"I'd palm that" (I'd hit that)

err....

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Want to help break in my deck?

check out my deck, make sure it's normal

hold on to these little red balls for me

watch my pen penetrate this dollar bill

Jan 10, 2008
I'd play it all sleek and cool, like Marlo; and then execute a "rear-palm"...Ha Ha Ha...and then you'd slap me and get a restraining order out against me. I'd strip naked and burn all my clothes in the bathtub while quietly humming Come On Baby Light My Fire by the Doors. Tomorrow will be a new day... Wanna Get Some Pizza?

(Don't judge me...)

Sincerely,
David

I was emotional when me and Molawin were talking about magic. Being cheesy and sad at the same time, I got to a point where I said...if my girlfriend is a magician, I'll tell her this:

"I'll be like apollo robins, so i can steal your heart."

Cheesy yes, but it didn't end there. me and Molawin managed to produce some good and bad lines.

I'll be like W:H, when I pull your love from my eye..

I'll be like Aaron fisher, where you are the only one I will hug with my two arms. (Search and Destroy)

like chris kenner, you are my missing link

Jason england, where I bottom deal you from all the hardships you suffer

Jason england, I'll strike, center, bottom and greek until your the only card left

Anyone wants to add any? :D
kinda cheesy...but guess what if she's a magician...that might work...good ideas forreal...

ohh i got one....

ask her is you could get some of that split spades...lol...

all these are pretty crazy...u guys got me laughing....

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Haha. Wow. Some of these are hilarious! I read through all of them, but I'm only human so I may have missed one. This isn't really a pick-up line, and I may be HUGELY mistaken, but I think I remember Dai Vernon saying this.. 'Women are like playing cards. They all look different on their backs, but then their going down, they all look the same.' The reason I didn't put it in full quotes, was because I can't remember the exact quote, but it was something along those lines. Anyways, like I said I might be, and probably am GREATLY mistaken about the Dai Vernon part.

May 18, 2008
"Baby, you are like Theory11... You just keep realeasing the goods!"

Man, I sound like a suckup!

Jan 10, 2008
Haha. Wow. Some of these are hilarious! I read through all of them, but I'm only human so I may have missed one. This isn't really a pick-up line, and I may be HUGELY mistaken, but I think I remember Dai Vernon saying this.. 'Women are like playing cards. They all look different on their backs, but then their going down, they all look the same.' The reason I didn't put it in full quotes, was because I can't remember the exact quote, but it was something along those lines. Anyways, like I said I might be, and probably am GREATLY mistaken about the Dai Vernon part.

LMFAO!!! Hell yeah! PIMP!

yeah, this is not really pick up lanes, I just couldn't think of a better name.
btw, nice quote lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results