I believe someone's cheating.

Aug 31, 2007
Just to bring out something:

The Theory 11 video contest is up and running, and I would like to mention that I believe Bowen is cheating. His video started as the 6th or 7th on the list, and suddenly when a sudden number of votes came in, his video went straight to the top. Coincidentally, the same number of votes came in for the Virtuoso's video, and it got pulled way down.

This leads me to believe that Bowen is skewing the results by asking people to downvote the Virts and upvote his video.

Please, moderators look into this matter, and maybe disqualify his submission. Jonas was the first to tell me of such a matter, and Bowen has been asking people (including me, Jonas) to "support his video" and "help his video win". Unless for some reason, a sudden rush of Bowen Lovers and Virt Haters came in and voted like this, I believe Bowen is behind this dishonest act, and deserves apprpriate action to be taken on his submission video.

I think this competition should be a fair one. Not only does he seem to be greatly pulling in votes, he is trying to pull down other videos.

Such people shouldn't be in the competition.

- harapan. magic!

Just to bring out something:

The Theory 11 video contest is up and running, and I would like to mention that I believe Bowen is cheating. His video started as the 6th or 7th on the list, and suddenly when a sudden number of votes came in, his video went straight to the top. Coincidentally, the same number of votes came in for the Virtuoso's video, and it got pulled way down.

This leads me to believe that Bowen is skewing the results by asking people to downvote the Virts and upvote his video.

Please, moderators look into this matter, and maybe disqualify his submission. Jonas was the first to tell me of such a matter, and Bowen has been asking people (including me, Jonas) to "support his video" and "help his video win". Unless for some reason, a sudden rush of Bowen Lovers and Virt Haters came in and voted like this, I believe Bowen is behind this dishonest act, and deserves apprpriate action to be taken on his submission video.

I think this competition should be a fair one. Not only does he seem to be greatly pulling in votes, he is trying to pull down other videos.

Such people shouldn't be in the competition.

- harapan. magic!
The votes isn't what decides the winner of the contest. The T11 team will look at each submission and judge it. It's not based on our votes.

Mitchell

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Ratings are NOT what our panel of judges will be using to judge each submission. Every submission-- even if it's unrated-- will be looked at equally by our panel of artists. While we do hope all members are using the rating feature in truth, rest assured that even if your video is rated a -57, it will still be looked at in equal eyes by our panel.

Rock on.

Sep 1, 2007
in all fairness, bowens vid was pretty good. not very original but then most of them in this contest arent'... but he really busted them dang ol' two-hand cuts OUT! I gave him a 4/5 I think

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results