Tomas Change and its Variations

Jun 24, 2008
United States
If im not mistaken this has been around for a long time and is nothing new. I dont know the name or who the credit goes to, but this concept has been around a while.

~Nate Hickey

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
it looks like a shabbier version of the impulse change.
I dont like how you take the card out, put it down, then have to take it back out and put it on top again.
And there is no justification for you having your finger on the card during the change, which suggest something is happening.

Sep 4, 2009
it looks like a shabbier version of the impulse change.
I dont like how you take the card out, put it down, then have to take it back out and put it on top again.
And there is no justification for you having your finger on the card during the change, which suggest something is happening.

Yes, I found a justification : I announce that I found the card the spectator chose before. And i point at the card with my finger. As he says no, I do the move and he sees the card appear.

When you guys are talking about the impulse change, do you mean the one from Kevin Ho in Smooth Operations? If it is, that's what exactly happened : after having "created" that change, I've been said it was the Kevin Ho's change. And, after having had a look at it, I found it wasn't exactly the same move only because of the handling.

And even if it is a variation of that move, am I not allowed to call it "my" change?

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
i forget the name (maybe the impulse) but in Jason Miller's dvd "Autograph" he teaches this move as a way to switch cards sticking out of the middle of the deck while turning your hand over, and he definitely doesnt take credit for this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results