Over-Hyped Anaconda Dribble

May 9, 2008
Sinful07 has taken it far off topic. That's why I ended discussion. I asked him to be more positive (impossible for UK people). He responds with social studies...

Sep 20, 2008
Doesnt that count as discrimination of some sort? :rolleyes: Looks like someone ran out of insults to fire out.

May 3, 2008
Doesnt that count as discrimination of some sort? :rolleyes: Looks like someone ran out of insults to fire out.

I don't think you quite understand how this is working. These people aren't just firing insults at each other.

Keep in mind this is a magic website....MAGIC...not a fight club.

First of all, Please no discrimination!!!

I realised something. Whenever it comes to flourish, DAN AND DAVE <-- this 3 words always come out. BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoL...
I did not buy the anaconda dvd and i am extremely disappointed to see people saying that only 4 minutes is spent teaching the anaconda.
IF that 4 minutes made someone who bought the dvd being able to perform the anaconda right away with no trail and error, i have nothing to say.

What im trying to get is whether u buy the dvd or not, u will be having to practise. If that 4 minutes in the dvd can save u 100 hours of trail and error i would rather spent the $ on something else. Enjoy the process of learning ^_^

As a matter of fact, MOST People buy the anaconda dvd just for the anaconda dribble =.= its the main selling point. (In my opinion)

Its a totally different story if at least half and hour is used to teach this "complicated flourish"

Im sure most people ( those with extra cash ) would just purchase the anaconda beacuse of how it is advertised...

Lastly: Who bought the anaconda dvd and IS NOT DISAPPOINTED with 4 minutes of teaching ??? T_T

Cheers =)

May 9, 2008
I'm not disappointed in the least. I hate tutorials that overteach the same thing over and over again. The Anaconda is very simple in concept: dribble the cards from your head to your feet, how to accomplish this in the the tutorial gets straight to the point.... It's not like Pandora or something like that that might require going through the moves a few times... It really gets to the point. You don't need a half an hour tutorial for this flourish. You need an understanding of how it works, and that's exactly what is provided in the DVD.

Besides there are other flourishes I've learned from the DVD that I'm practicing a lot more than Anaconda at the moment.

As a matter of fact, MOST People buy the anaconda dvd just for the anaconda dribble =.= its the main selling point. (In my opinion)

I like how you contradict yourself here, stating it's a fact, then stating it's your opinion... funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although fact and opinion have 2 different meanings, what i meant is that in my opinion for most people its a fact that they get the dvd for anaconda. But the real fact is, not all people get the anaconda for the anaconda, maybe for other flourishes. Which just happen to include you. (The Minority)

Hope you understand this simple english ^_^

Glad that you are not disappointed =)

Cheers

Sep 1, 2007
You guys make it very difficult to read a thread, because its the same 2 or 3 people arguing and taking up like half of the 100+ posts :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results