Goodbye Magic..

Robc

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2007
New York City
www.youtube.com
After about 10 years practicing magic and performing I have decided to not do magic anymore. This decision took some time but I feel that I will not go anywhere with magic anymore. It was fun but I feel my true passion is music and I hate to say it but I wasted my time with magic for the past 10 years. Don't get me wrong magic was great but I just don't care anymore for it. For all of you who are continuing to do magic please do because it is a wonderful art but it is not for me anymore. This will be my last post on here so good luck to all of you in the art of magic, I wish you all the best..

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
This will be my last post on here so good luck to all of you in the art of magic, I wish you all the best..

Jesus, we do not need "goodbye" threads anymore. You rarely posted here man, actually I thought this was going to be a "hi im new!" thread because I never saw your name before.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you do, Im also hardcore into music and I know that someday I will have to leave magic for sure, but meanwhile as you say I will enjoy it.

Dont regret about anything in your life by the way.

God Bless.

Who cares if you are leaving magic? It only matters to you and your magician friends. So why tell all of us? I dont care, I wont miss you, I dont even know you.
Just send a email to people who you are mates with.

J.

That's a fairly bad way of thinking. Magic has lost someone, and we're a part of magic. Therefore, in a way, we've lost someone.

Do you pick up a novel and say, 'I don't care about this main character! I've never met him!'

Just because you don't know them, doesn't mean they don't exist, we can learn great things form strangers.

Jun 3, 2008
Yeah, Jden aren't we supposed to be those magician friends? And Robc I hope you enjoyed magic,

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I love magic 'communities'.

I don't know Rodc, and in all probability I never will, but nonetheless I wish you the best in your future endeavors - a love of music is something that I can certainly associate with.,

However, it would still be hypocritical of me if I didn't point out, as per my previous posts on goodbye threads, that they do nothing, and are really not needed, which I think is what JDEN was trying to get at, as much as he could've phrased it more elegantly.

That's a fairly bad way of thinking. Magic has lost someone, and we're a part of magic. Therefore, in a way, we've lost someone.

You dont know how funny and stupid that sounds. We do magic, lets leave it at that. just because we do magic, it dosent mean we are emotionally connected to everyone who is doing it. I have not lost anyone, magic hasent lost anyone, magic is not a person.

Also about the novel thing, this is something my English teacher said. 'A character is not a person, they are not out mate. They are a tool, used to explain the story. And ideas behind the plot."

So yes I dont care about characters, I dont get emotionally connected to fictional things.

@Praetoritevong; that is exactly what I was trying to say.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results