You know you're a magician when....

You know the number to 'Taylors Magic Shop' off heart, but constantly forget your girlfriend's.

Your collection of decks grows ever higher, while your food supplies constantly run low.

The idea of a 'lecture' fills you with excitement.

You cry when someone says they don't know who 'The Professor' is.

Your eyes light up when you spot a 'perfect rubberband,' while everyone around you ignores it.

You become excellent friends with the postman, because you see him constantly.

You go to a restaurant, and the first things you look at are the napkins and candles, to see if they're 'right'

People ask you if you have any cards to play poker with, and you instantly reply 'NO!' despite having 5 decks on you.

You know the number to 'Taylors Magic Shop' off heart, but constantly forget your girlfriend's.

Your collection of decks grows ever higher, while your food supplies constantly run low.

Your eyes light up when you spot a 'perfect rubberband,' while everyone around you ignores it.

You go to a restaurant, and the first things you look at are the napkins and candles, to see if they're 'right'

People ask you if you have any cards to play poker with, and you instantly reply 'NO!' despite having 5 decks on you.

gah, taylor's lol
why not hey presto! xD

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
They both have their good and bad.

On one hand, Prestos are incredibly overpriced, but have better staff.
On the other, Taylors is cheaper but is guaranteed to have about three books in stock, maximum.

Feb 24, 2009
California

Thats too awesome!!! I found that bartenders have great rubberbands in there drawers. There Bank bands and usually identical. Just an FYI... :eek:

Jan 5, 2009
Small town Ohio
haha, Those are so true.
Especially the one about poker. I constantly have a deck with me but whenever someone wants to play cards, I get ridiculous.. "Don't hold the cards so tight!", "Gah, you're bending them!!" ect.. ect..

Dec 5, 2008
Singapore
I guess we magicians were just too active to ignore simple things around us. I remember drawing passerby's attention when I did an act by 'Moving' an empty soda can from one end surface of a bench to the other end. All I did for prep was to standby my loops, grab a can from the neatest trash bin, & open up the curtains... I cant resist it... it just happens.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results