Morph - Visual Color Change

Jun 15, 2009
hey guys wats up im sure u guys have seen cartier - david jade and i bet u guys loved it i did but there is tht angle problem n well many ppl figure it out (sad) so i wanted to make the change happen right in front of the spectators face ( alllllll angle proof)

1 selected card

1 random card

1 visual change

this is MOrph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLMEmUEJ9FE

ps: yea il be posting a tutorial if ppl like it so plz do ask ^^

RatE , comment , ask questions ( critisizm welcome)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 18, 2008
hey guys wats up im sure u guys have seen cartier - david jade and i bet u guys loved it i did but there is tht angle problem n well many ppl figure it out (sad) so i wanted to make the change happen right in front of the spectators face ( alllllll angle proof)

1 selected card

1 random card

1 visual change

this is MOrph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLMEmUEJ9FE

ps: yea il be posting a tutorial if ppl like it so plz do ask ^^

RatE , comment , ask questions ( critisizm welcome)

How do you know its original

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
1. Please, for the love of God, spell things properly. "Ur" is not a word, it just shows "u" can't put in the effort to make the video a tad bit less *face palm*. It really does sound ridiculous when you type like that.

2. It is far from the most "visual color change ever" :rolleyes:

3. The change looks nice, but it does seem forced. The way you hold the deck and push the card in doesn't seem so smooth, or natural. You're going out of your way to hold a deck in a weird position - why? (Rhetorical)

4. The "Pop out" seems a tad overdone, especially if the card isn't the one they selected. I just think with a little more work, the pop out could almost become an effect in itself ;)

5. Good job on thinking of a creative method on your own, it's just not something I can see many people using.

Props;

G

Jun 15, 2009
1. Please, for the love of God, spell things properly. "Ur" is not a word, it just shows "u" can't put in the effort to make the video a tad bit less *face palm*. It really does sound ridiculous when you type like that.

2. It is far from the most "visual color change ever" :rolleyes:

3. The change looks nice, but it does seem forced. The way you hold the deck and push the card in doesn't seem so smooth, or natural. You're going out of your way to hold a deck in a weird position - why? (Rhetorical)

4. The "Pop out" seems a tad overdone, especially if the card isn't the one they selected. I just think with a little more work, the pop out could almost become an effect in itself ;)

5. Good job on thinking of a creative method on your own, it's just not something I can see many people using.

Props;

G

wow now this is what i needed , u are right i will start putting a little more effort into my text , and yea i noticed it to its not smooth i will work on that , lol at the pop out being a seperate effect i actually used to do it and then i stumbled on this , thanks for all what u have said mate . i like it , i know its going to help me improve

thanks
`alfy

May 18, 2008
I liked it. I just have a few critisisms...

1: When doing a video, don't worry if it takes more than one take: Keep working till you get THE PERFECT shot.

2: Don't reveal this on Youtube, please. If you do, make it a private video and choose the people wisely.

3: I like the color change a lot, and could see myself using it, but I think that the movements could be smoothed out a tad.

4: Please spell things right, especially if you are advertising! You don't see T11 saying, "we is the unduground magik and card epcenta."

5: Work on the demo NOT saying What If so many times. I liked it, but that led to tad of redundancy, especially when nothing happened afterwards until the end.

Overall, I really like it and wish you the best with it! I think it is awesome that you are being creative. Just keep working on it!

Jun 15, 2009
I liked it. I just have a few critisisms...

1: When doing a video, don't worry if it takes more than one take: Keep working till you get THE PERFECT shot.

2: Don't reveal this on Youtube, please. If you do, make it a private video and choose the people wisely.

3: I like the color change a lot, and could see myself using it, but I think that the movements could be smoothed out a tad.

4: Please spell things right, especially if you are advertising! You don't see T11 saying, "we is the unduground magik and card epcenta."

5: Work on the demo NOT saying What If so many times. I liked it, but that led to tad of redundancy, especially when nothing happened afterwards until the end.

Overall, I really like it and wish you the best with it! I think it is awesome that you are being creative. Just keep working on it!

thanks man , really appreciate all what u have said.. well i had no time n i did not plan it .. next time it wil be better done :D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The change itself is nice, but I have one question:

• Main Entry: 1vi·su·al
  • Pronunciation: \ˈvi-zhə-wəl, -zhəl; ˈvizh-wəl\
  • Function: adjective
  • Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin visualis, from Latin visus sight, from vidēre to see
  • Date: 15th century
1 : of, relating to, or used in vision <visual organs>
2 : attained or maintained by sight <visual impressions>
3 : visible <visual objects>
4 : producing mental images : vivid
5 : done or executed by sight only <visual navigation>
6 : of, relating to, or employing visual aids

At any one point, a maximum of about 20% of the card can be seen.

So I ask, how on earth is that visual??

Answer: It's not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results