How many Guardians will you buy tomorrow?

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
all of them? then re-sell on ebay ??? wait no.. sorry nm.

Umm. a brick or two =) I live in Japan... springing for shipping and handling whenever I need more cards is a pain =/ cries. And since I'll be the only person in Japan using them =) /cheer for me.

Sep 25, 2007
O, none, nada, zippo... Not that I don't like the design, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! I'm gonna wait for some suckers to try them, then post a review. Besides, did you see the Shadow masters? and the black ghosts are coming out too! esssh I'm hard pressed to even care about guardians now lol, not to be mean... but they had their chance and these new E decks fit my style a lot better. And I know the stock and finish so its no gamble :) I'm no E fan boy... but Im a black ghost deck fan, boy oh boy :)

None, because I'm saving up for Bullet and Factory Sealed (October 30th).

But I will definitely be purchasing some when I purchased Matthew Bich's TnR (November 15th). If they get good reviews, that is.

Sep 1, 2007
None.

I can't afford to right now because, contrary to popular belief, student loans aren't free money :p

Hopefully, I will get a load over the Christmas period.

And maybe a t-shirt or two.

And Panic.

Possibly Witness.

Must. Stop. Spending

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
I'll buy a few decks... I dunno, I do mostly mentalism and escapes, although I may get a bunch to give out as Xmas gifts to my friends. And of course I do have a deck collection...

Nothing against the T11 Crew... but I'm gonna wait for accurate reviews.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results