Recurring

Mar 18, 2009
i thought that is was pretty good.. the change looked stunning... and i'm suprised you didn't flash on the pull out :) very good man.

May 22, 2009
faved on utube. Love the feel of this video. all the sleights were fantastic and i have to agree with the above post about the color change: stunning!!

5/5 Great Stuff man keep it up

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah thanls a lot man. The pull out is actuall harder to do well that people think. and the change STYLE is actaully imspired by something I saw Zach Muller do in one of his vids. (sorry if i spelled wrong)

So I already commented via the tube but that was amazing. cardini was the most amazing change ever. I had to double take just to notice the card changed hahaha.

5/5, fav

btw- I saw you on UC, do youflourish?

Jul 28, 2009
Hey man I don't flourish, but I REALLY want to learn it however my hands seem to be so small, i cant even do a revolution cut. I don't want to give excuses but I can't even hold a card in palm. ?? :(

Jul 28, 2009
Hey man, if u mean the color change then yes. however it seems to be very hard for me as i get it about 50% of the time. So if u mean the flourishing shapeshifter (i think there is one) then.... maybe if i was in hevan. ;)

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Hey dude, revolution cuts are hard to learn! Your hands are NOT too small. So many people think this, but almost never is it actually true. Just keep practicing over and over and over and over....

Anyway, I agree, both the cardini and stripout were absolutley amazing! Loved it!

P.S. - what software did you use to edit the vid?

Jul 28, 2009
Hey Man, I used Sony Vegas 8 to edit all my videos. As for other equipment- I use shi**y like MINO HD camera. (dont buy it) I use a wall as my background. Two desklamps to light it, audacity to adjust music (not for this particular video.), and a plug in called "Magic Bullet" for some color correcting features.
Yeah Im dirt cheap..

Thanks man

For more info about MagicBullet:

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/magic-bullet-suite/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results