Vorezo Magic Contest

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a note that - as this contest is advertising the Vorezo site - it technically should not be permitted, per our forums rules.

That said, there have already been numerous entries and responses, and because of this I'll simply close the thread (as opposed to removing it). In the future, be sure to run any contests by myself - via PM - before posting here in the forums.

Thanks guys!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As all mentions of the site have been removed, I'm going to reopen this thread and the contest can continue as planned. Be sure to check out the original post in this thread for full info.

Thanks again guys!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks for the entries guys! Just letting you guys know, in case you havent seen it yet the video displaying the prizes is back on the first post for you to check out!

Remember just PM me for the first entry and post in here with "theory11 rocks" for a second entry into the contest!

The deadline for this contest will be on Friday September 25 so get that entry in!

Also want to increase your chances? This friday will be another post (video too) explaning another part to this contest.

Jun 15, 2008
USA
Theory11 rocks, has a lot of great information that has helped me out in magic.

Also, I appreciate the contest guys and I'll be sure to check out the site.

email: az-magic

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks for the entries! An update will be posted tomorow, but theres still 1 week left to enter the contest!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Some people emailed me how the contest was going to work and they were a bit confused so i thought i would address it here. It is a raffle, so everyone who enters once will get 1 ticket, if you enter twice (by posting in here) you get 2 tickets.

There is still 1 week left so if you would like to enter there is still a bit of time left. As a bonus...anybody who enters tonights SNC (hosted by T11) and posts in this thread (after already entering the first 2 times) Will get a third entry.

Best of luck to all!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results