5 minutes from the Anaconda DVD.

Jun 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
All I am saying is that the move was readily available for free. Since the move is essentially a knack, I'm not sure what teaching could have been elaborated upon beyond the article online, but the hype definitely suggested that there would be more content and teaching. There wasn't.

Since the teaching is lacking, the inclusion of the rambling story is insulting to me when no real time or effort was given (in exchange for money) to technique, finesse, nuance, or anything. Just "wish your dribble higher and believe in yourself." Inspiring to some, insulting to others (who expect teaching). To each his own I guess.

DnD don't have anything to do with this, but were merely meant as an example of an instructional DVD and could have been replaced with anyone. I see that reference to any actual DVD was probably unfair, since this was nothing more than a 1on1 that was over hyped and overpriced. This would be a great "bonus" if there were any substance to the rest of the product. Since there wasn't, I found it insulting.

Most people have found the DVD to be a disappointment. (over-hyped & overpriced)

But that 5 minutes of video was surely inspirational. Most people find it crap, but i do believe the mind has the power to allow "crazy" things to come to reality.

I dont know what relationship bone has with the virts, But the overhyped part was done by the virts. Not everyone can recreate such a flourish to something so massive, bone sure has some skills...

Sep 16, 2008
Most people have found the DVD to be a disappointment. (over-hyped & overpriced)

But that 5 minutes of video was surely inspirational. Most people find it crap, but i do believe the mind has the power to allow "crazy" things to come to reality.

I dont know what relationship bone has with the virts, But the over hyped part was done by the virts. Not everyone can recreate such a flourish to something so massive, bone sure has some skills...
that 5 minutes of video was crap the virts made us look stupid

I so want to look at their faces when they read this

Sep 1, 2007
that 5 minutes of video was crap the virts made us look stupid

I so want to look at their faces when they read this

How was it crap? That was Bone, not the virts, and they would probably be laughing at you.

I was very disappointed but I don't hate Bone because of it. Some of you kids have problems.

Haters = Motivators

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results