• The Swing Change

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The Fan Change

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
Hey,
This message is to anyone who owns any of daniel madisons colour changes or dan and dave's controls.
Just wondering what people views were on daniel madison's colour changes:
  • The Swing Change
  • The Wheel change
  • The Fan Change
and which one is the best.
Also, which dan and dave buck control do people advise?
Thanks
Josh

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
cant say on the D+M stuff, however i find the Miller Cascade control the most useful and convincing. For the life of me i cant understand why people would use the Svengali. Its sooo.... eh.. and i dont really like the cherry control cause i find the angles unrealistic for my performing environment and i just dont like the motions. I really just like the Miller CC. it seems off handed and fluid and when done well it goes perfectly with patter in a routine.

May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
cant say on the D+M stuff, however i find the Miller Cascade control the most useful and convincing. For the life of me i cant understand why people would use the Svengali. Its sooo.... eh.. and i dont really like the cherry control cause i find the angles unrealistic for my performing environment and i just dont like the motions. I really just like the Miller CC. it seems off handed and fluid and when done well it goes perfectly with patter in a routine.

Thanks for the advice :) i always perferred the cascade control as it looks (as you say) alot more fluid.
Thanks
Josh

Mar 21, 2009
Well...
Dan and dave controls? You asking about controls they created or controls they use? The cascade control was created by Charlie Miller and yes it looks awesome. A control invented by them is the DMB spread control and it so good.. Well Thats my thoughts.

And Daniel Madison changes are very good, the wheel change is almost like Daves's Goat Change. They use the same principle.

Cheers,
Antonio

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results