ACR - Open For Voting

Acr

WOW man, I really like your video. You are definately getting my vote.... wait a minute. IM THE ONE YOUR BATTLING. Anyways I must give you credit and I will admit, Your video is WAAAAAAY better than mine.

Thanks for reading,

Justin Way

Mar 2, 2008
The pass is a very tough trick to make unovious when theres no misdirection and you guys pulled it off nice I give you both props for that.

I liked RDchoppers because he had a nice idea with the ace of clubs in the pocket and had a nice fast but steedy flow to it.

Justinway13 was also good to because it was not too flourishy and was very fair

I did not like from both your videos all the movement in the videos, it almost made me dissy.

I had to give my vote to RDchopper because of the funny story he had and creativity.

May 3, 2008
When I first saw you doing the battle I was wondering, why the f*ck would you of all people go into a battle with no patter? Your video doesn't even count as an ACR without patter to justify what you're doing which I think may have been the point? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
When I first saw you doing the battle I was wondering, why the f*ck would you of all people go into a battle with no patter? Your video doesn't even count as an ACR without patter to justify what you're doing which I think may have been the point? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Could you explain yourself a little more? I didnt understood that.

Listen, if you watch RDChoppers video he says he doesn't speak english very well. I would not have wanted him to struggle with patter when he can barely speak another language. I understand what you are trying to say but I can see why RDChopper did not want any patter.

Thanks

Justin

The pass is a very tough trick to make unovious when theres no misdirection and you guys pulled it off nice I give you both props for that.

I liked RDchoppers because he had a nice idea with the ace of clubs in the pocket and had a nice fast but steedy flow to it.

Justinway13 was also good to because it was not too flourishy and was very fair

I did not like from both your videos all the movement in the videos, it almost made me dissy.

I had to give my vote to RDchopper because of the funny story he had and creativity.

Thank you for the compliments. I have been working on my pass since I started card magic basically. I practice whenever i have a deck in my hand. I might do it around 200 times a day. (okay maybe not that much but you get the Idea). I do it while im standing in line at the store or when Im riding in a car with a friend or just using the internet and i have a deck near by. Anyways I think RDChopper deseves to win this one for his creativity as well. I was basically in a rush to finish this because my friend had moved and I had no one to shoot it for me.

Thanks

Justin

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Listen, if you watch RDChoppers video he says he doesn't speak english very well. I would not have wanted him to struggle with patter when he can barely speak another language. I understand what you are trying to say but I can see why RDChopper did not want any patter.

Thanks

Justin

Thanks man :)

I kinda understood your point now Drkelements.

Yes, I do struggle with english quite a bit (speaking wise) because as Justin pointed out is not my mother lenguage and Im mexican, I can write it, but I have to practice a lot what Im going to say in order to make it sound semi decent.

There is also a reason of why I made half the video with a storyline, if you can check under the threads I have created there is one called "readme" read it and you will see how I (same as you) was sick with the content in the battle videos, pointless videos without patter ( there are still some videos withouth patter that still entertein and that show smooth sleights[ike justin]) and yeah I demanded a lot of things.

This videos are supposed to be enterteining, (at least for magicians) excuse me if I tried at least to do that.

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
Well RD, ye know me thoughts on it. Justin, I'd basically comment on the fidgeting at 1:18. As a spectator, it looks "meh...".

Well done both, though! Much better than I, at least.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I like both of them a lot. Both of you have the pass pretty down. For RDChooper when the cards turns face up its that the half gravity pass?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I like both of them a lot. Both of you have the pass pretty down. For RDChooper when the cards turns face up its that the half gravity pass?

The "secret" action, it is. The Gravity Half Pass is supposed to be a covered move, the pughe's pass was merely used to reveal it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results