CONTEST - Big Prizes, Big Fun

Aug 18, 2008
Yes yes yes, another contest. I feel it is in need due to the recent disappointing end to another contest who's name I will not mention.

The prizes are as follows

1 Orange Edition of Andthensome signed by Dan and Dave Buck
1 sealed deck of 1st Edition Smoke playing cards
1 sealed deck of 1st Edition Mirror playing cards

Here is how this shindig will go down. There will be 3 rounds, each with different rules. 20 people will be selected for the first round. Basically just send me a PM and tell me why you want to be in this contest. All I want are people who will make this contest worth my time and everyone else's. The reason I am doing this is to hopefully get some great videos and whatever else I can come up with. If you have a reputable name around here, you can basically be in if you want. The three finalists from Doctor Magics contest are automatically entered if they would like to be. Hopefully this will be a lot of fun. Also, I will be asking for live video performances later so if you cant do that dont bother.

PM's must be in by noon on Wednesday, to give everyone a chance. Have fun!

*** UPDATE***

So far the contestants include...
1. RD Chopper
2. Toby
3. William Draven
4. cm763
5. sycoboy21
6. TheatreHead
7. mse&nc
8. DoctorMagic
9. Mr. Madman
10. C(B)
11. jtmorris
13. coolerdude0410
14. JPMagic
15. MagicSanj
16. jake the snake magic
17. Keokesilverfang

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Interesting. Given that classes are back in full swing, it's the perfect time to shoot some performance videos. Count me in (PM sent). :)

Aug 18, 2008
For the videos I will give at least a week, I know everyone will be busy.

Also, I will not reply to the PMs in most cases so dont take that as a bad thing

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Btw I was thinking (I know this is a commercial) but if we are going to be sending live performances, it would be a cool idea to opload them as well in the "go_Out.Perform"thread, that way if we dont win a thing, we can at least learn from our mistakes :)

Aug 18, 2008
Hmm. I am most certainly interested. However I am on tour for six weeks so I don't know how long I'll be able to hang.

What's the rules for the first round?

Well once i get enough people to start this puppy, the first round will most likely be a simple performance video, to separate the men from the boys. Then we will go from there. Hopefully by weds we will have 20 people who want to enter.

I am going to attempt to make this contest much more interesting than previous ones. Instead of just showing a great trick, I may ask you to prove certain points though performances and other fun stuff, I have a lot of ideas which for the most part I will keep secret, if you have any more in depth questions I will have no problem answering via PM.

I would be really excited if you decided to enter William, this contest would definitely be more exciting.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Well once i get enough people to start this puppy, the first round will most likely be a simple performance video, to separate the men from the boys. Then we will go from there. Hopefully by weds we will have 20 people who want to enter.

I am going to attempt to make this contest much more interesting than previous ones. Instead of just showing a great trick, I may ask you to prove certain points though performances and other fun stuff, I have a lot of ideas which for the most part I will keep secret, if you have any more in depth questions I will have no problem answering via PM.

I would be really excited if you decided to enter William, this contest would definitely be more exciting.

Jesus, Im going to have a hard time with those "Points" considering that I perform in spanish I think that using subtitles will be my best bet :/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results