Aaron Fisher 1-on-1's?

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
I just noticed looking through the 1 on 1 section of the site that there are are no longer any Aaron Fisher 1 on 1 downloads which in my opinion is a great shame, because I consider him to be one of the greatest close up magicians working today.

I was just wondering, and I'd like to know the answer from Theory11 why this is. We have hardly seen anything from him on this site, which as I said is a shame.

-Ben

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This is correct, and those videos (five I believe) were removed at Aaron's request at the end of the contract term this week. This was Aaron's decision, and per our artist agreements, we must all respect it.

We are of course disappointed to see such good content go, but new 1-on-1 content is added very frequently (in production of 2 more today) and we will continue to cover new ground. In particular, we want to make sure that we enhance the beginner / intermediate material (Card Magic 101) that Aaron's 1-on-1's offered.

D

Deleted member 2755

Wow. I never noticed they were gone. That's a shame.... I learned the Outjogged Hermann Shift from the 1 on 1 section. It's one of my favorite sleights to use when controlling a card to the bottom of the pack. Very disappointing. Oh well, it's Aaron's choice.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results