New Control // LTB Control

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey all,

This is a control a come up with a while back. It combines two sleights from two different creators. I'd really appreciate your opinions and constructive criticism.

Before you reply to this thread, please don't expose the method or the people that are credited, as this may tip the method.

So, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzP0UNWJJ_w

Cheers,

Lloyd

Nice very nice..... only thing i reccomend tho is try to do it a bit slower because i coudnt really follow what you were doing and also try to have a card selected from anywhere that way people dont think you are up to something fishy lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Nice very nice. however kinda sees a bit like ***********....if im close or i exposed let me know and ill chane this...
Thanks for the kind words.

Would you mind removing the name of the above control for me though, as i don't want people to speculate on method in anyway, i only want constructive criticism and opinions on this.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Nice very nice..... only thing i reccomend tho is try to do it a bit slower because i coudnt really follow what you were doing and also try to have a card selected from anywhere that way people dont think you are up to something fishy lolz
Great tips, thanks. Something I do when performing this is stab the card once or twice in to the deck before fully inserting it.

I may re-film it, taking on board your advice.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results