Bicycle Guardians : 2nd Edition : The Story

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
hey mr. bayme!
i was wondering, how many did you guys get, just 10k?
i am trying to figure out how long i have till you run out again!
also, i was wondering what type of finish you guys used, all i know is that it is all new, and not uv500.

Thanks!
-BRad

btw, you guys really do think about us, scrapping 10k decks, i only really know 1 or 2 other companies that would send anything back!
YOU ROCK!

Sep 2, 2007
i was wondering, how many did you guys get, just 10k?
i am trying to figure out how long i have till you run out again!
I believe that 10,000 2nd Edition Guardians were printed. As for how long you have until they run out, there are currently 9,078 Bicycle Guardians available (so you're running out of time :D).

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 4, 2007
Hey J. Bayme, I'll give you a deck for free if you want it never opened, first edition, and still in the cellophane ( however you spell that).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
That "www.WhatIsDifferentAboutTheBox.com" site was not supposed to exist -- it was a joke.

However, it apparently does exist, but it has no affiliation to theory11, at least to my knowledge. Therefore, if it tells you what's different about the 2nd Edition Guardians' box, then great, but, if not, we'll have to wait and see.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
I ordered 6 of them, hope they are worth it! I didn't get any first edition, since I figured it has to take more than one shot to get them right...glad I thought that way!

Adam

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results