Does anybody know....

Nov 10, 2007
I have looked allover on youtube, to try to find a performance of Chris kenners' Perversion, does anybody have a link to a performance?
I really like the description of the trick in his book Totally out of his Control, and would like to find a performane of it.
Thank you

Nov 10, 2007
It won't let me play his video, it says error occured please try later. I really want to see this, please help, lol.
Thank Sean.

May 3, 2008
I'll just explain it to you:

The performer riffles through the cards and asks the spectator to call stop where ever (not a force) and remember the card. The performer then spreads through the cards to find their card face up. Then, them same thing happens again only a bit differently. Then, the performer turns the card face down and outjogged in the deck and waves his hands over the deck and instead of the card turning face up, the entire deck turns face down.

Nov 10, 2007
I know what the effect is, I want to see it performed though. Thank you for taking the time too write that.
- Thank you

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I know what the effect is, I want to see it performed though. Thank you for taking the time too write that.
- Thank you

It isnt that different from the inversion routine that Chad Nelson explains on his dvd (wich I recall right you already have) except for the beggining, also (if I recall right) I remember you talking about having "avenue" by Dorian Rhodell, and if im not mistaken there is another inversion plot there.

Why dont you try to think a little bit and come up with your own routine?

Nov 10, 2007
It isnt that different from the inversion routine that Chad Nelson explains on his dvd (wich I recall right you already have) except for the beggining, also (if I recall right) I remember you talking about having "avenue" by Dorian Rhodell, and if im not mistaken there is another inversion plot there.

Why dont you try to think a little bit and come up with your own routine?

Ok I will try to think of my own routine, I just really wanted to see his thinking on the inversion plot, but not a big deal. The problem with Dorian Rhodells' inversion is that it is so short but I am going to try to come-up with my own, since I am trying to perfect Marlos' Future Reversal [ I think that is the name ].
If you know that move it is so ingenious.
-Thank you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results