Epic Fails in Magic

Jul 19, 2009
hey guys. i wanna know about your epic fails in magic. your ambitous routine couldve gone to the bottom instead to the top, or your stigmata couldve ended up to be a random blob, or you couldve eaten the wrong oreo. anything that was a failure, post it. i wanna laugh :) (no offence to anyone btw)

-M.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I once made the four of hearts in their hand change into the four of hearts that was in my hand.

Ultimate transpo fail :rolleyes:

G

I only recently started doing street magic and when I was performing the Ambitious Card Routine, I was a bit shakey because of all the people watching and did a double lift and forgot to catch a break again to turn it back over then turned over 3 cards by mistake and making it look weird :L

During Cookie Cutter, people decided to be *******s and turn the oreo with the blade over (if you buy the trick, you'll understand).. Still went well though :p

I have that performance on video on youtube :p

Msg me if you want the link. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This didn't happen to me, but to a friend while he was performing. I did get the privilege of seeing this in person though. Said friend is on the forums but shall remain unidentified, so if you're reading this... Sorry :p

Whilst performing Invisible Deck, he took the time to set up a really nice presentation. Took the invisible deck out of the box... And dropped it in a puddle of water.

lol.

EDIT: Never mind, look below, it was that guy :p

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
I once did an Invisible deck routine and said "Don't worry this trick doesn't fail". Built it up well, the spectator named his card, and I took the cards out of the card box....only to drop it into a pile of mud.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
This didn't happen to me, but to a friend while he was performing. I did get the privilege of seeing this in person though. Said friend is on the forums but shall remain unidentified, so if you're reading this... Sorry :p

Whilst performing Invisible Deck, he took the time to set up a really nice presentation. Took the invisible deck out of the box... And dropped it in a puddle of water.

lol.

So much for anonymity lol

I once got the wrong initials on my arm in stigmata, and when doing a memory deck set, I forgot the cards.

Oh yeah, once I was doing professors nightmare, and I pulled on the wron rope. That was a bit embarrasing.

Simon_Magic

Oct 13, 2008
My paternal uncle is really difficult to say it politely. I once tried a key card trick and it didn't work because instead of putting the card back in the deck, he hid it in his back pocket instead before handing the deck to me. Only a complete ******* would do that :(

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
My paternal uncle is really difficult to say it politely. I once tried a key card trick and it didn't work because instead of putting the card back in the deck, he hid it in his back pocket instead before handing the deck to me. Only a complete ******* would do that :(

So he needs to make a fool of his nephew to make himself feel better about himself. Overcompensating much? Don't take it too hard :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results