Where can I order decks?

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
Hey,

I've been trying to find a deck seller online and I did (dananddave, theory11) but the problem is that they don't accept tipes of credit cards that my father has. I've been also thinking of making a paypal account or something.

So, what should I do? Do you know how I could possibly order something (mabye it's possible for me when using ebay etc.). I could also do bank transfers but the problem is that I live in Lithuania (Europe). Mabye I could mail some card sellers with the money?

Any advices would be great.

Thank you.

Jul 14, 2008
Hey PJB, thought I put some words in here for you. You know, there is a great deal at Costco where they have 9 decks in one package of Bicycles for only $13.99 plus taxes. Maybe you should check it out.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
You know, there is a great deal at Costco where they have 9 decks in one package of Bicycles for only $13.99 plus taxes. Maybe you should check it out.
Ha. Good idea but he lives in Lithuania. Not a Costco around I'm afraid.

PJB- What you are asking is a little confusing.
Can you use ebay or not? Can you open a paypal account or not?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey,

I've been trying to find a deck seller online and I did (dananddave, theory11) but the problem is that they don't accept tipes of credit cards that my father has. I've been also thinking of making a paypal account or something.

So, what should I do? Do you know how I could possibly order something (mabye it's possible for me when using ebay etc.). I could also do bank transfers but the problem is that I live in Lithuania (Europe). Mabye I could mail some card sellers with the money?

Any advices would be great.

Thank you.

What kind of credit card are you looking to use? We accept all major cards, so if it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo on it, it should work fine. As an alternative, you could also do a money order through the mail (contact our support crew for assistance).

Sep 1, 2007
Ebay.

I HIGHLY suggest buying from "fullboatdealer", he does not sell fakes, he ships on time, and writes a personal thank you (I thought it was a nice touch). And most of his stock is not expensive, plus there is a huge selection.

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
I also have Visa that my brother used to use to pay for playin certain games online but it expired like 4 moths ago, so thats why I'm so devastated. Probably the best alternative for me in this case is to try to mail theory11 with the money :D.

Ebay.

I HIGHLY suggest buying from "fullboatdealer", he does not sell fakes, he ships on time, and writes a personal thank you (I thought it was a nice touch). And most of his stock is not expensive, plus there is a huge selection.

To purchase things from ebay do I have to have one of those american cards or can I somehow transfer the money using my dads bank account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results