Trilogy (Flourishes) or Motion

Demon5magic im sorry to call you uneducated, but i really dont see how Draven's a respected member here. please dont reply anymore

Don't tell me to post or not post, it's not up to you.

That being said, you don't see Draven as a respected member because you just joined the forums, I highly encourage you go read some of the threads he has created before going any farther into this.

Sep 20, 2009
sorry about everything that i said to you, but i dont think i will ever take Draven as a respected member, atleast this is what i think.

Draven, are you trying to say that you're not a trash? you seriously dont have to do that.

I know... but I very rarely will let such a challenge go by unanswered. Consider it the Scorpio in me shining through.

i know i made mistakes, and i apologized.

Oh I forgive you for your mistakes kid, But your subsequent postings have proven that you have learned nothing by them.

Now, behave yourself. i wont reply to you anymore, dont want to waste time on a person like you.

I'm still waiting for your credintials, or at the very least an honest "I have none."

Either or will shut me up. One way or another one of us will have proved a point. So far, I'm the only one making them.

Or you can continue making yourself look like a complete douche. It's your choice. I'm really not THAT hard to get along with.

i dont know who he is.

All the more reason to not be so dissrespectful the MINUTE you show up on a forum. I could be your best friend in any other given cercomstances.

i dont take Draven as a respected member of the forum.

Well, since you've not had any experience with this forum at all (being brand new) I'd certainly like to know what your bases for comparison is.

i hope that i wont see any uneducated words here anymore.

I think you'll find that there are MANY well educated people here on this forum that contribute daily. I'm the last one to boast but people do claim that I'm pretty wise for my age. I think you'd do well to listen to what others are trying to tell you and quit being so god damned deffensive. There is a time and place to choose your battles, and this one isn't a wise choice.

Say anything you want here, i dont care

You don't care, or you don't have any where left to go in this conversation that can save your face? If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion? Try not making so many attacks against me just because I was the one to specifically call you out. The more attitude, and ego you give me that I can warrent as unjustified the more fuel you're going to feed me to barbeque you with. I don't think I need your credits kid, I think I have a good idea what I'm playing with.

For once, take my advice. Admit you've got nothing, appologize for attacking me and be done with this song and dance. All I'm looking for after all your posts and disrespect of existing forum members is a little humility. Thats all.

Mar 21, 2009
Ok i have read all what is happening here.

"Draven" says if "1412004" is Lance Burton is ok. Well no one here is on top of someone, i think this is a forum and that everyone is at the same level It doesnt matter if the forum member has ben 2 years here or 1 or 2 days, everyone is important here. "Draven" attacked "1412004" alot, i think everyone can have an error, and u can't forgive him? Wow, it seems like Draven just wanted to fight, " answer my questions! answer my questions"
Maybe he doesnt wants begginer material because he wants, Hard and crispy flourishes so he can learn the hardest and not begin with the easy ones, the first flourish i began to learn was the Jackson 5 so...

C'mon Forgive him a respectful post saying him "Man please use the search button for looking about other threads like this, and please dont repeat post, the answer on both will be the same, We wish this doesnt occur another time" Be educated, and not agressive.

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S. I know what you will say me " Who are you redcerberus, who are you for saying this? You are nobody in this forum. I dont care that, i think we should treat with respect everyone.

Really? I don't remember Draven once attacking 1412004. But I do however, remember 1412004 attacking EVERYONE ELSE. And I disagree, once again, I don't know what other forums you may have been to, but respect is earned on this forum. And Draven has worked hard to earn it, 1412004 on the other hand, has worked hard to lose it.

save your own face

I honestly have no idea what you were trying to communicate here...

"Draven"u can't forgive him? Wow.

Actually with all do respect Redcerberus, I did say I forgave him. About a post or two ago. You just didn't see it because (no doubt) You were typing this out. I fault him not for his errors. It's his persistant ego, and self attacks on me that I'm holding onto. Loosely mind you, but holding onto none the less. At this point in the game I think it's all about teaching a moral lesson, more than anything else.

C'mon Forgive him a respectful post saying him "Man please use the search button for looking about other threads like this, and please dont repeat post, the answer on both will be the same, We wish this doesnt occur another time" Be educated, and not agressive.

Again there Antonio, and with all due respect, I was nicer and far more gentle in my initial first post in reply to this thread. However when our numbers for name friend decided to get a smart mouth with someone else on this forum I took the offense. I don't tollerate disresepct, and certainly not from a new commer. Again, at this point in the game all other things being moot, it's about a moral lesson.

P.S. I know what you will say to me " Who are you redcerberus, who are you for saying this? You are nobody in this forum. I dont care that, i think we should treat with respect everyone.

Not in the least. For even with that wording you are still more humble and respectful than our other "friend" in this thread. I encourage anyone to question me. I'm not always right. I don't have all the right answers, and sometimes it takes someone else calling me out to make me see it.

However here, I think while a bit harsher than I need to be, I'm right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Look for this exact reason people leave this forums. The guy was asking a simple question and (I mean to the new guy)you do need to think before you type. If yall having a agurment PM each other thats all. People are right how is magic going to advanced if we keep agruing with each other.:(

Look for this exact reason people leave this forums. The guy was asking a simple question and you do need to think before you type. If yall having a agurment PM each other thats all. People are right how is magic going to advanced if we keep agruing with each other.:(

HUGE Edit here: Nino contacted me in PM. His comment about thinking before typing was directed at the other guy. Nino was NOT addressing me on that. Please consider before using his reply to base yours off of. -Thank you Nino for clarification.

Look, I'm all for playing nice. I'm even a bigger advocate for the advancement of the art.

At any rate. I'm big enough to let this drop. I formally withdraw from this thread and conersation. My appologies for creating a fight, and I hope we can return this thread to its original scheduled topic of interest.

To further, should anyone else have anything else they feel they need to say about this, me, or the subject I will gladly open my private message box to them.

With that being said, Adue. You're on your own now kids.

William Draven.

On the topic at hand, it depends. With D&D, the moves kinda flow a lot better. Everything kinda feels like one really fluid motion, except for The Leno Cut. With d+M, some of the moves kinda feel like a punch, like they have more of a pop.

This is probably the strangest analogy i've ever come up with, but d+M's Flourishing kind of feels like you're climbing a ladder, while D&D's feels like you're on a water slide. (If anyone actually understands that, i'll give them a cookie (I won't, but I just wanted to make the offer :D))

On the rest of the thread? (Wait, I wanna get this right.)

... "iTs TeH 1u1z"

I'm gonna stick around just to see what else happens. :rolleyes:

On the topic at hand, it depends. With D&D, the moves kinda flow a lot better. Everything kinda feels like one really fluid motion, except for The Leno Cut. With d+M, some of the moves kinda feel like a punch, like they have more of a pop.

This is probably the strangest analogy i've ever come up with, but d+M's Flourishing kind of feels like you're climbing a ladder, while D&D's feels like you're on a water slide. (If anyone actually understands that, i'll give them a cookie (I won't, but I just wanted to make the offer :D))

On the rest of the thread? (Wait, I wanna get this right.)

... "iTs TeH 1u1z"

I'm gonna stick around just to see what else happens. :rolleyes:

AWWW DAMN! We totally should have taken this to the Jerry Springer T11 a LONG time ago!

Anyway BAWI, sorry, but your a bit late for this one, Draven and I are both done...Sorry.

AWWW DAMN! We totally should have taken this to the Jerry Springer T11 a LONG time ago!

Anyway BAWI, sorry, but your a bit late for this one, Draven and I are both done...Sorry.

Aw shucks. Well hell, I haven't been on enough, i've been missing all the good stuff when it get's started.

"To The Batcave Alfred! Where we'll stalk Theory11 and play strip poker till the cold wind passes our rosey cheeks."

Aw shucks. Well hell, I haven't been on enough, i've been missing all the good stuff when it get's started.

"To The Batcave Alfred! Where we'll stalk Theory11 and play strip poker till the cold wind passes our rosey cheeks."

Dang man...you just can NOT stay out of my signature..I took out the other quote of yours I had in there a couple days ago...but that was TOO good to pass up...

Mar 21, 2009
Draven, yea i was typing this when u posted ur comment.
Thanks in the respectful manner you answer me.
Ok lets do something good for this forum.
Lets forget all this, everyone lets forget this, and let begin from cero ok?
WEll thats my idea.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I love reading these things
:D
I personally like DM's style of flourishing more as I like flourishes where both hands work together instead of splittign then coming together again.

as for the rest of the thread...
i am going say...
keep going....
:D

Sep 20, 2009
isn't XB1 are all about beginner stuff? does it even have good cool flourishes like the ones that d+M and Dan and Dave have?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results