In Ten City by Chris Kenner

Aug 14, 2009
Behind a mask
Alright, so I'm in English Class... with nothing to do... and a camera. So what do I do? I try to be sneaky and film videos in class. So here's a quick, patterless performance of the knuckle-buster by Chris Kenner, In Ten City. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1ZqTOrLio

Michael Kras

It was actually good. The clippy-shifty palming thing you did could use some work. But other than that it was actually good.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
It was pretty nice. The only things i didnt like about it is that obviously some of the moves are choppy (Not Major!) weather it be what position you were in or where it was filmed.

The second thing was only the contrast between the red and black kings there isn't that much i think thats why Tens are usually used.

Though you shouldn't worry about those to much because this was a quick video:p

Either way good job dude!

Tom

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
It was pretty nice. The only things i didnt like about it is that obviously some of the moves are choppy (Not Major!) weather it be what position you were in or where it was filmed.

The second thing was only the contrast between the red and black kings there isn't that much i think thats why Tens are usually used.

Though you shouldn't worry about those to much because this was a quick video:p

Either way good job dude!

Tom

Thank you! I think the video itself is what made the moves appear choppy... for the most part. I agree about the contrast... maybe even Kings and Aces could have been used for even GREATER contrast!

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Seeing as how I teach English at a University, I hope that your teacher catches you and flunks you, forcing you to repeat your current year again.

Pay attention in class, or get used to the idea of serving me french fries for the rest of your life.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Seeing as how I teach English at a University, I hope that your teacher catches you and flunks you, forcing you to repeat your current year again.

Pay attention in class, or get used to the idea of serving me french fries for the rest of your life.

You have won.

G

Oct 1, 2008
earth

thats harsh...

Sep 1, 2007

Lmao, I never pay attention in english class and I've passe with an A every year. And no I don't take standard classes, I've taken all of the AP classes. I do magic under the desk for ppl all the time. It was fun times.

LIKETHEMAPPLES.jpg

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
All you proved is one of, if not all of the following :

1- Your "AP" English classes were a joke.
2- Your teacher didn't know how to control a class.
3- You have ADD and don't know how to focus for more than 5 minutes at any time.

And I am pretty sure you will also be serving french fries... err, maybe tacos, through a drive through window.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
All you proved is one of, if not all of the following :

1- Your "AP" English classes were a joke.
2- Your teacher didn't know how to control a class.
3- You have ADD and don't know how to focus for more than 5 minutes at any time.

And I am pretty sure you will also be serving french fries... err, maybe tacos, through a drive through window.

Oooh big man.
Very mature teacher.
1.you dont know anything about them or their classes. If you havent noticed,there are people that can work exceptionally well at certain subjects and not have to burn their brains doing it.
2.ADD? So your reaction is to insult kids is that what im getting from you?
They are KIDS!! TEENAGERS!! They dont pay attention to most things of even they're own interest. And like they said,they finished the work and were caught up. If im that far ahead im not going to break my back to be in "student' mode.

Sep 1, 2007
Oooh big man.
Very mature teacher.
1.you dont know anything about them or their classes. If you havent noticed,there are people that can work exceptionally well at certain subjects and not have to burn their brains doing it.
2.ADD? So your reaction is to insult kids is that what im getting from you?
They are KIDS!! TEENAGERS!! They dont pay attention to most things of even they're own interest. And like they said,they finished the work and were caught up. If im that far ahead im not going to break my back to be in "student' mode.

Thank you sir.
You would think he would know, I, personally, thrive in English. But put me in Calc and you might as well put me a world with no cards. Cause I don't understand either of them.

ADD? Really? I do not have ADD actually. Or ADHD. Or ADHDLMNOP. But thanks for you're concern Mr. Teacher guy thing whatever Tokyo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results