Amadeus Sandwich

May 14, 2009
France
It rocks !

This sandwich is a really good idea. At first, when i saw a card appearing face down between the face down queens, i said to myself: "Oh, is the trick already finished ?". But the visual turn over of the card was astonishing. My eyes almost poped out my head.

It was good, keep up the good work.

Jun 22, 2009
I liked the ending, but because it was a video with no patter I was really really bored in the begining. It took too long to feel anything that grabs the attention. I say redo it performing it for a spectator and you could probably get a really good buzz going for yourself.

Sep 24, 2009
yeah very nice i actually had the exact same idea recently (minus the spreads) but mine is gimmicked don't know if yours is (I make my own gimmicks for the Guardian deck since its my deck of choice now over red bikes)edit: pretty sure i just figured out the change once i picked up a deck nice work :) i can give you what i think about it over pm

Sep 24, 2009
theres lots of gimmicked ways to achieve the same change, but i figured it out its not new at all by any means and its pretty ingenious never seen it used in a sandwich effect though
edit: Clément² I'd be glad to share some improvements i've made with you, same handling just a bit cleaner still gimmickless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey it looks really good overall. Perhaps if I was to point out one thing, it would be the handling of the 'two' cards was a bit stiff and stood out because you handle the rest of the cards very lightly and smooth. Not sure if there is any way to make it any smoother though.

great job

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
The reversal was done very smoothly. Great concept for a sandwich.

The only thing I need to address is the sandwich load.
-You place 2 cards down
-A card is selected and lost
-You pick up the two cards, place it on the deck, count it and put it on the table again <----A laymen would think...why is this step needed?.

I'm sure your patter can justify this, but I'll just like to point it out.
5/5 still for creativity.

Sep 24, 2009
ok not DLeerium but guy before that there's tons of ways of handling it smoother i hope me and him can talk over PM and he uses my ideas and DLeerium specs shouldn't think that really because at first the two cards are NOT shown, so after the selection is lost he show's that he has two kings (whilst doing the "move") many lines of patter could justify it "oh sorry i didn't show you these before here we have two kings" etc etc

Aug 5, 2009
Hello guys,

Sorry for the up' but I hadn't seen the feedbacks.

@ Kyle007 :: Can you MP me, please ?

@ DLeerium :: I place the two card on the top of the deck after losing the selected card but it's justified because at fisrt I didn't show the two cards.

Thank you a lot for the others com' =).

If you had others reactions ...

Clément.

Jun 1, 2009
It was really good I thought, but I think patter would make it much better. Your spectators dont sit and listen through music while ur performing, so why do we need to?
Other than that good job.

Your boy,
Fez

Oct 18, 2009
very cool man, I have a signed sandwitch card effect i came up with, just for fun we should battle with the effects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results