Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 vs. Surfaced

Sep 20, 2009
How does Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 together compared to Surfaced, in Surfaced dvd, they teach you how to control cards too, and other great tricks.

If anyone of ull have any idea, which one is better?

May 3, 2008
Ninja 1 and 2 primarily focus on teaching you certain moves and then showing you a trick that you can do with them. Most of the teaching goes in to the moves. Surfaced is the opposite. People primarily buy surfaced for the tricks and along the way it teaches you a few sleight of hand moves (most of which are based off the clipshift.)

Mar 17, 2009
In my humble opinion, I think if you had the choice between the three i would go with Ninja1. This dvd primarily teaches the pass, which is one of the most important and fundamental moves in magic. Particularly if you are just starting out. I believe it was the professor Dai Vernon himself that said ''without the pass, nothing is possible', or words to that extent. There are also many other reference materials that teach the pass or variations of it, but this is a good beginners dvd and Brad Christians gambling routine at the end is pretty cool! There are also a few other sleights and effects taught on the dvd which are good also and will help you begin to create a firm base in which to improve on your magic. Hope this helps.

Tommy

Sep 20, 2009
I have the choice between Ninja 1 and Ninja 2, or just Surfaced. Which one should i do? Both looks very good
And Tommy ur say Ninja 2 is not that useful?

Mar 17, 2009
Hmmmm i wouldnt say that Ninja 2 is not useful, its a great dvd and Brad Christian is an excellent teacher. There are some very useful sleights taught on there and some excellent effects, but for me personally, i had learnt effects that i would prefer to perform rather than the tricks on Ninja 2. Please dont let this put you off though, as it is definitely a very worthwhile purchase to add to your collection. So yes i would agree with the recommendations to go with both Ninja's, you will not be disappointed trust me.
Also be aware, Chad Nelsons clipshift, whilst being a great utility move and makes some great effects possible, is not an easy sleight to master! Ive been working on it for nearly 6 months now and ive only just got to the point where i would be comfortable perform it for a small group!!

Hope this helps,

Tommy

Sep 20, 2009
Im looking for useful ways to control cards too, i prefer to learn them more than those tricks on Ninjas, im just afraid that Ninja 2 covers more part on tricks more than sleights. And this is also the reason why i want to Compare Ninjas with Surfaced, cause on Surfaced, it also said that Chad will teach you ways to control cards, i just want to know which is more useful that's all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results