Smoke and Mirrors - I have the Special Edition?

Nov 10, 2007
Recently I won a DnD contest and they sent me a set of smoke and mirrors signed first edition but, I looked at my other first edition smoke and mirrors and they say nothing on the bottom of the box except for smoke or mirror depending on which deck. On the ones DnD sent me on the bottom of the box they say:
Smoke and Mirrors
Special Edition

Did they send me like a trial print on accident, that would be awesome.
I would like to know more about this situation, if anybody knows more, or if Dan and Dave can tell me more that would be great.

Nov 10, 2007
If it says special edition, it means second? I looked at it a few times too make sure it says special not second. The design is also the same as the 1st editions' on the back of the box. Are you sure this is what it means?

Aug 18, 2008
If it says special edition, it means second? I looked at it a few times too make sure it says special not second. The design is also the same as the 1st editions' on the back of the box. Are you sure this is what it means?

Second Edition
the end
sorry

Nov 10, 2007
Magicman2109014; it was sarcasm, its funny that you think your so great for having a deck that says special edition, but turns out to be 2nd. lawl.

J.

When did I ever say it was so great, I wanted to know if it was something different, like they accidentally sent me a trial run version or something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results