Another Card Control

Sep 15, 2009
Hey everyone. I thought that I would share this with everybody. Its a control that I've been using around a year now that I created. I'm not even sure if its been done before, but it works for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6qv-0ZZHw

Has anyone seen a control very similar to this one?

Thanks for taking the time to watch.

Mar 14, 2009
Interesting! i see what you've done and i think the idea has been around but used as a colour change, i'm not sure what its called but i saw someone on youtube do it and they called it the stealth change???
the only prob i can see is that your left with the card upside down, which why it might have applications for some tricks it would be more practical if it finished the right way up.
i think its a really interesting idea though, especailly if you need the card the wrong way up.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Isnt this just a one handed top palm? Trying not to expose but check out Vanishing Inc's One Handed Top Palm download by Alex Linian.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
shankmagic is right

i have used this in my refined video, only w/out the cut

instead, you should do a half stealth (leave it in the palmed position) and then swing cut the deck only to replaced the palmed card

thats what i do at least...

rest is up to you

Sep 15, 2009
Cool. Well, Michael Stern told me that it was his move that he published called the "Alter Ego." Told him the method and said that it was exactly the same.

Thanks for all the help and replies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results