Mvp

As an Amateur magician, I really look towards these Forums, for good advice content, and support. I have started my own threads, I have posted on other peoples threads, and I have noticed that some people on here are complete idiots. There are not that many, but there are a few. However there are a few people on here that always give good advice. I would like to thank these people for their time, suggestions, and support. I would like to nominate them for a forum award for Most Valuable Posters. I am sure I am not the only person who is thankful for their support. The names I would like to mention (in no particular order) are....

Keokesilverfang
William Draven
RDChopper

The three of you are what keeps T11 Forums from wasting away, and for that I thank you .

I know there are others, but these three really stand out in my mind.

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
As an Amateur magician, I really look towards these Forums, for good advice content, and support. I have started my own threads, I have posted on other peoples threads, and I have noticed that some people on here are complete idiots. There are not that many, but there are a few. However there are a few people on here that always give good advice. I would like to thank these people for their time, suggestions, and support. I would like to nominate them for a forum award for Most Valuable Posters. I am sure I am not the only person who is thankful for their support. The names I would like to mention (in no particular order) are....

Keokesilverfang
William Draven
RDChopper

The three of you are what keeps T11 Forums from wasting away, and for that I thank you .

No harm intended to those three wonderful magicians, but this could have been private messaged to them. Although... you have something against doctors?

Keokesilverfang
William Draven
RDChopper

Wow... err Thank you! I am most humbled and honored by this post. I am not worthy of such adoration.

Thank you very much sir.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Keokesilverfang
William Draven
RDChopper

Wow, as William Draven I didnt expect this, thanks a lot it sounds kinda cliche but I dont think I deserve it, Im a Impulsive prick most of the time ;).

But in all seriousness thanks for the mention I appreciate it a lot.

Now the funny thing is that I did the exact same thing that you did like a year ago...

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=11648

Yeah..Weird.

Thanks again man.

Sep 24, 2007
couldn't agree more on your choices.

Well I could agree more, but if we think about that too deeply grammar throws us in a pit of despair.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX

Keokesilverfang
William Draven
RDChopper

I agree with you too.

No harm intended to those three wonderful magicians, but this could have been private messaged to them. Although... you have something against doctors?

you are correct I could have sent them all a PM. However, this was not just a public thank you, its also a step your game up to all the other people here on T11. If we had more people like them on the forums we could accomplish so much more. Yeah i have seen William Draven call some fools out in a thread, I have noticed that Chopper can be a little rude at times, but they do more good than they do harm. Most of the other people just keep asking what the wire is, or what steps to take to start mentalism.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I think one of the main reasons they're such valuable members is because they speak coherently.

And in proper grammar :rolleyes:

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results