Resurrection: Haunted Deck

Hello,

I created an effect called Resurrection: Haunted Deck years ago and I went through some originality trouble with it. Some of you probably even remember the old video of it back on the Ellusionist forums. Well I have modified the handling of the effect and I believe now it is original.

An impromptu haunted deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb9MWiOs6G8
(It may just be finishing the processing depending on when you watch the video)

Let me know what you think.

Sep 16, 2009
That was really nice. I only wonder how original it is. Also, the flashy effect you threw in was really annoying. Looks like something went wrong. :(

Sep 24, 2009
so when performing for laymen do you have a flashlight up your sleeve to blind them quickly? haha kidding otherwise looked nice and yeah i dunno i can think of how to accomplish this BUT i really don't get the flash? just makes it look edited (aka you couldn't actually do it for a laymen)I don't know if we share the same method if you have msn or anything, i can show you the method i use for an impromptu haunted deck effect WITH they're card also slowly moving out of the deck to magicians MAYBE obvious, to laymen no way (i've performed it for magicians plenty and only got caught by them a handful of times, never by a spec)

so when performing for laymen do you have a flashlight up your sleeve to blind them quickly? haha kidding otherwise looked nice and yeah i dunno i can think of how to accomplish this BUT i really don't get the flash? just makes it look edited (aka you couldn't actually do it for a laymen)I don't know if we share the same method if you have msn or anything, i can show you the method i use for an impromptu haunted deck effect WITH they're card also slowly moving out of the deck to magicians MAYBE obvious, to laymen no way (i've performed it for magicians plenty and only got caught by them a handful of times, never by a spec)

No lol, it's just that magicians are more susceptible to being able to figure out things... It is nothing a layman would notice.

Aug 3, 2009
Looked really good. Glad to see justification for the flashy light because that really would've taken away from the trick otherwise. What editing software are you using?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results