theory11.bulletin - New FREE 1-on-1 : FANCYBAND with Chris Kenner

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight, we released a brand new 1-on-1 with Chris Kenner - FANCYBAND. What you WILL need: a rubberband. What you WON'T need: your wallet. This one's on the house. You read that right - it's free.

Fancyband
is a classic demonstration of skill, utilizing a single rubberband. The band is shot from your fingertips - spiraling a few meters forward - and spins on the tabletop, slingshotting it back towards you.

An unrivaled feat and the perfect lead-in to any rubberband routine. Download this FREE 10 minute training video in our 1-on-1 section now.

: : FANCYBAND - Chris Kenner
: : See The Official Preview - Media

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Im going to use my mentalist powers.... Mark my words.....

This one is free because next week there isnt going to be a 1 on 1 and then the week later genesis will be released....

Mark my words people. And remember that I said them...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Im going to use my mentalist powers.... Mark my words.....

This one is free because next week there isnt going to be a 1 on 1 and then the week later genesis will be released....

Mark my words people. And remember that I said them...

This one is free because we wanted to give it to you guys to have fun with. We worked hard on it and shot a full 10 minute instructional video in full HD as a gift. This video was shot by Homer Liwag, edited by Andrei Jikh, and they - alongside CK - did a great job covering a fun, cool quick trick. So let's just roll with that. ;)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
This one is free because we wanted to give it to you guys to have fun with. We worked hard on it and shot a full 10 minute instructional video in full HD as a gift. This video was shot by Homer Liwag, edited by Andrei Jikh, and they - alongside CK - did a great job covering a fun, cool quick trick. So let's just roll with that. ;)

Im just joking ;). And guessing.

The last time you guys gave somethign free it was the classic color change. Then the week later nothing was released and then the week after you realeased Dan hauss's Riot.

Just following the pattern ;)

Thanks for it it looks really cool.

May 18, 2008
Thank you guys SO much! It is the customer service and kindness of the people here that keeps me coming back!

Jan 13, 2008
So I just finished watching it...that is beyond cool. I can't wait to pick up some rubber bands of the proper size and try this out. I'll definitely be doing this around campus, to get some attention to do a rubber band effect (I'm already thinking of a few I'll revisit, just so I have a good reason to do this, haha). :)

Apr 1, 2009
California
Where I work, I'm surrounded by rubber bands constantly... As well as a lot of children... (don't brainstorm too much). So, naturally, I've been looking for a lot of cool things to do with rubber bands. This is definitely a buy... especially because it's free... thanks.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Little demonstrations of technical skill like this - in this case, involving an ordinary rubberband - only further cement our reputations as magicians; but more so, as people who do AWESOME things.

Enjoy it; learn it; use it. :cool:

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I really want to know who the hell thought it would be possible to have a rubber band roll back t you!

The guy must be a genius!

G

Jun 17, 2009
NICE! THANKS! I'd love to see the 'roll into the pocket move'. some one please post the link up for youtube when they manage to do it. (:)

Feb 28, 2008
This is really cool and would have happily spent a few bucks on this one.

Thank you so much :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results