A good sandwich effect...

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
search and destroy is one of my favs and its easy to perform, almost slef working, great explanation on the DVD too. Aaron fisher is the shiznit. besides S&D, Daniel Madison has Quite a few Sandwhich effects, Although they will take a bit of practice depending how good you are with your cards. If you have any more questions, you can PM me if you like. Im Always open to help

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
DM has a good one in his book ONE, its called cameo.

It has multiple phases, kind of a ambitious sandwhich, with the sandwich ending in your pocket.

even if you dont like the whole thing, theres lots of good sleights to use to create your own. Thats what i did

Sep 1, 2007
I love search and destroy, but I don't always get great reactions, just good reactions.

Sep 20, 2008
Israel
I personally like the two detectives trick for a few reasons... I think it's the short one shown on the S&D movie at the beggining.
First of all, it's the first card trick I learnt, second, it's very simple (which suits your request in the main post), and third, it's very versitile and I always adjust it's patter to relate to the audiences.
I often use it as an opener since it's short, in the face, and easy to relate and connect with, for example my friend's father is a policeman so I say the two kings are cops, and the selection is a robber, or if performing to friends in the army I talk about flanking from above and below. If opening then I'll say I sometimes mess up, so I start off with help of my two detective cards...and so on and so on and on.

Bottom line: great trick for mant reasons.

Sep 15, 2008
In the October issue of MAGIC Magazine there is a great sandwich effect in Joshua Jay's column, "Talk About Tricks." I think it's called "Process of Elimination." Good routine with a great ending. Check it out! :)

I am surprised no one said ishkabibble sandwich by Eric Jones. Its a 1on1
I think its better the search and destroy. However still get search and destroy the half pass that is taught in great detail on the dvd is more useful than the actual effect.

Sep 1, 2007
I am surprised no one said ishkabibble sandwich by Eric Jones. Its a 1on1
I think its better the search and destroy. However still get search and destroy the half pass that is taught in great detail on the dvd is more useful than the actual effect.

Oh yah,, I love ishkabibble as well.

I also like this sandwich...
yummylunch.jpg

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
ishkabibble would really serve as a great lead in to S&D...
I usually do a quick sandwich trick and then say "but wouldn't it be cooler is we did that in slow motion?" and then go into search and destroy

Sep 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING
Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher
Catch by Daniel Madison
Collectors by Dan and Dave Buck
Just Joking by Jay Sankey
Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones
White or Wheat by Daniel Garcia
OK
Half Vanish by Daniel Madison

Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher is by far my favorite one. It is simple, easy, powerful, and impromptu.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results