Jazz Aces :: Peter Kane

Good pickup, but I was assuming that epic is an order of magnitude not an additive property. We may need to bring in an expert in the ways of internet lingo to explain whether epic should be multiplied or added. This could have huge bearing on our calculations. We are on the verge of something huge here, lets take all the precautions necessary to ensure our formulation is indeed right. (Did you do those supscripts in here or copy and paste that from word or something?)

Well I was assuming that epic and fail were two different additive properties as we were talking about his patter. We needed to properly put forth the point and it is indeed that epic and fail are two different properties. Also, we never really took into account anything other than the two words here. There could be many other things that are making up epic and fail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Mac, so I just used the character viewer... It is pretty much the same thing as the one in Word tho.

What the hell is wrong with me? I am sitting here discussing the correct formulation of "triple epic fail" whilst i should be going over shear stress associated with extrusion so I don't fail this Manufacturing test that i have to take in 6 HOURS. Yeah, i need some type of mental help.

Lol, I am sitting here supposed to be reading for an english quiz in 7 hours, but instead I am figuring out the formulation of triple epic fail... I do not understand... Math is awesome, this is the first time I have been able to do math on a magic forum. Jo_vision, are you in university?

Aug 3, 2009
Lol, I am sitting here supposed to be reading for an english quiz in 7 hours, but instead I am figuring out the formulation of triple epic fail... I do not understand... Math is awesome, this is the first time I have been able to do math on a magic forum. Jo_vision, are you in university?

Yeah, I am at Georgia Tech. I will graduate in May with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a degree in Math. What about you?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results