Daniel Madison Stuff

Sep 20, 2009
Does all the torn and restore productions my Daniel Madison used sticky stuff?

And what does it mean by A5 book?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I respect and honor the creative process and work behind Deceptions: T&R, but for me, there wasn't really anything I would perform from it.

But the T&Rs inspire me and gave me a creative boost into the T&R.

Also, the journals in the books are worth the book also...very great reads.

But each to his own...I still recommend
it.

Inferno | Kaiser

Sep 1, 2007
His t+r effects are amazing. Your looking at deceptions right? If you buy the A5 he'll hand sign the book and mail it to you but if you get the ebook it'll only be on your computer. I highly recommend the book man the effects hit hard if you practice them enough.

Agreed its a sick book, you can find one thing you like in it and it alone would be worth the cash.

Sep 20, 2009
How about Advocate or Collateral? which one would ull recommand to get if i decided to get Deception Torn and restore

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
How about Advocate or Collateral? which one would ull recommand to get?

Collateral has many great pieces in there, but Advocate is devious, clever and has many possibilites, it's only limited to your imagination.

Inferno | Kaiser

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Read the reviews.search for them.
But in my eyes,Collateral is the best choice simply because there are multiple and different effects.

If you think about it, you probably have more options with advocate. As said above, it's only limited by your creativity. Personally, I enjoy the advocate, but cannot compare it to collateral, as I do not own it.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
If you think about it, you probably have more options with advocate. As said above, it's only limited by your creativity. Personally, I enjoy the advocate, but cannot compare it to collateral, as I do not own it.

In a sense,yes but collateral has effects like TRIP which is a torn,transpo and restored card effect. Amazing.
Vantage is a visual color change inside the box.
Bound. A penetration.
And Advocate,even though I use it alot,is essentially just reveals.

Sep 20, 2009
what else is good in d+M website? i know there are alot, but im talking about the main things like "Advocate" and "Collateral"

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
what else is good in d+M website? i know there are alot, but im talking about the main things like "Advocate" and "Collateral"

Hands down, my favourite thing on the site would have to be 'Identity'. It is a brilliant ebook and full of real workers (no filler). I have 'Collateral' but don;t perform anything from it and didn't really get much out of it at all. But that's just my personal opinion.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Now that is something I also agree with.

Identity is something you should definitely pick up.

I've been looking at it recently, and it has everything from an invisible deck that the performer never touches to a signed card through glass table.

If interested I could write up a review or you can search for some here, but Identity gets 2 thumps up from me.

Inferno | Kaiser

Well what are you looking to learn how to do? I own everthing from devilsadvocateproductions.com and i can say that everything is a winner. you will find some use for everything at some point in time. If you want an effect that will hit extremely hard yet isn't that complicated pick up Sear. I perform it like no lie daily. Alot of his stuff may seem as if it wont work in real time but all you need to do is have the right oppertunity to perform this stuff. I make it so it's the right time lol.

Sep 20, 2009
Im planing to get
Advocate
Collateral
M by Daniel Madison
Pariah
Identity by Daniel Madison
Deceptions – Torn and Restore

Anything that ull think is not necessary or not recommand?

i don't like any tricks that uses a trick deck of card, but i don't mind making gimmicks as i believe DM will make it clean at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results