My iVanish Video

Sep 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I realy like your performance. I dont do very coin tricks, but iVanish is one of the few, and I gotta say, I dont usually see a performance quite that good. If you perform for a live audience and you want to talk in middle of the effect, a good thing to practice is ventrilaquism. But you dont have to do that, its just a subtelty. But for a camera, that was an excellent performance.

Oct 1, 2009
hello avihoffman.

Thank you very much for the clue.
My presentation of this complete routine used to speak to the people. But I will train that.
Thank you!

Oct 5, 2008
New York
I loved all of it, until the false transfer. All of the eye vanishes were great, just work on the transfer. It didn't look realistic enough. Try practicing the retention vanish instead of the french drop. When you get it down it looks a lot better than a french drop. Also when you pretend to hold a coin, make sure to keep your fingers together. For a second they spread apart and the coin wasn't there. I'm sure if you would perform this to a spectator it would fly by ok, but these are just minor things that can be fixed.
Once again, I liked your performance. The acting was great too!

Oct 1, 2009
hello Brett!

Ours... Thank you very much.
really my French drop is very bad and the camera cut the other hand leaving him still less convincing.
My fingers are a little crooked and it sometimes escapes even. I will work hard in all of the suggestions.
Excuse my bad English.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
pretty nice!!! I think is well performed, I cannot figure it out how the first vanish is done, which is good!!

keep up the good work!!

one suggestion on the french frop is that you should point your fingers up and not down, like holding the coin and the fingers hold tight pointing up

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 1, 2009
Thank you friend!

I execute the first vanish fast and slowly however when it is done too fast generates suspicions (the people say that I might have flung the coin, or dropped).
Michael Ammar always speech on the "timming." It is not very easy to put a coin in the eye. It is a slow and complicated task that causes pain... therefore I act of that sorts things out.
I also prefer a more instantaneous vanish.

Thank you for the clue, soon I will put more videos.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
First of all, you are awesome for using Separate Ways as the background music. Second, don't make the small moments such a big deal such as taking your coin before putting it in your nose. There's no need to make such a big deal out of doing a simple action as taking a coin. You're not vanishing a rhinoceros, you're just taking a coin so it's not really a big deal. All in all, good job.

By the way, Journey is awesome.

Oct 1, 2009
Exact!

This was the moment that more it inconvenienced me in the video. I Made a simple pass to create an enormous expectation. Really a mistake that I will correct.

Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results