Chicago Meet-up 10-11-09

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
So we are going to have a Chicago meet-up, it's going to be @ Woodfield Mall (West Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60173),
on October 11th, and starting at around 2pm but we might be there a tad bit earlier, and you guys can leave whenever after since the mall closes at 6pm. We're going to be at Starbucks.

We have maybe 6ish people at the moment, flourishers and magicians, so just post here or show up, should be a good time.

Bring anyone you want, the more the merrier.

Shoot me an email me[at]ajaniuk.com if you have any questions.

Any questions, just ask.

-Alex

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
We are prob just going to chill out swap moves. I'm going to film some stuff. We can do some magic on random people, and in general have a great time.

EDIT: Yes we are aware of the lecture. We are scheduling it this day though, and at woodfield mall.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Not yet, we might make it more regular though if there is a significant interest. Austyn, please email me the info, don't post your phone number on the forum, not a terribly great idea. Viet and I are sorta running the meet up so pm us with questions regarding contact if you want.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Hrmm..... Well thats definitely taking the thread into a different direction. No clue how the job market is in chicago. But to live downtown is ridiculously expensive.

-Alex

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
i will be there. Going to bring one, maybe two friends, and my camera as well. I know we are going to startbucks after the mall, but are we meeting up at starbucks in the mall as well?

Cool I was going to bring a cam as well and film some stuff. See ya there!

Sep 1, 2007
Guys I'll be there too. If you see a creepy middle-aged overweight white guy drooling at Viet, say Hi.

Nov 4, 2007
Dam, I wish I would have read about this sooner, I definitely would of met up with you guys. We should start like a google group or something for Chicago Area Magicians on T11. Let me know for the next meeting day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results