Serial Biller | Richard Ferguson

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
"At first it might look like just another restored bill effect.

Until you realize the spectator can verify the serial number from their own borrowed bill, both before and after the restoration.

Serial Biller is a torn and restored bill effect that is unlike anything anyone has experienced."

Serial Biller:​
The spectator takes out their OWN dollar bill and writes down their OWN serial number from the dollar bill. The spectator then commences to tear or rip or burn or chew up the bill. Their choice.

Out of nowhere, the magician restores the bill to perfect condition and the serial that the spectator wrote down previously matches EXACTLY with the bill. The bill is gladly handed out for inspection while you watch them suspended in wonder.​

Serial Biller covers the basic idea and handling of the effect and then jumps into variations and other possible effects with the concept.

It contains everything from preparation, to psychological forcing methods, patter suggestions, audience management, how to make everything run smoothly...and more.

What's so great about Serial Biller is that it includes multiple effects (from the T&R Bill, appearing the bill BACK into the spectator's wallet, a bill to fruit and even a bill to basically anywhere), each that could be combined for even further impact (such as Tagged [where the serial number vanishes and reappears on the spectator], which Richard Ferguson mentions) or that could be a standalone effect, each of them being powerful as they already are.

There's intricate detail into how to switch the bills (from impromptu methods to using a TT) and how to take advantage of certain situations (such as cashiers for example).

The idea behind Serial Biller is just as diabolical as the effect itself, the secret into this effect was just there waiting to be discovered and Richard Ferguson was the one who found it.

There's so much you can do with the concept of Serial Biller that you don't have to perform it the same way Richard Ferguson does, with some creativity you can brainstorm many ideas.

This is definitely a reputation maker.

http://www.ellusionist.com/serial-biller-dvd-by-rich-ferguson.html

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Do you have to waste a note each time your perform this?

-Sam

" Since a dollar is ripped, yes. However Rich performs this all the time and he has found you can just tape the 4 pieces together and spend as normal. ALSO, THERE ARE OTHER TRICKS ON HERE THAT DO NOT REQUIRE TEARING... "

Inferno | Kaiser

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, one question. I find that some bill effects work better with American money than Canadian because of the camouflage of the bills looking similar in colour. Does the Canadian bills have any disadvantage over the American currency or will it work just the same?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Hey guys, one question. I find that some bill effects work better with American money than Canadian because of the camouflage of the bills looking similar in colour. Does the Canadian bills have any disadvantage over the American currency or will it work just the same?

"As long as the bill has a distinct serial number (which we think they all do), you should be okay. As long as the bill can be ripped you should be okay. I know that You have to jump up to 100 pesos (about $10 US) to be able to rip it. Some money is difficult to tear believe it or not. New Zealand, I think, has plastic money."

Inferno | Kaiser

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks Inferno, that pretty much tipped me over to purchase this effect. I hope the bill can be fully inspected afterwards. I wonder if this is a brand new principle, or a viriation of an old one?

Thanks Inferno, that pretty much tipped me over to purchase this effect. I hope the bill can be fully inspected afterwards. I wonder if this is a brand new principle, or a viriation of an old one?

I was sessioning and speculating with a few guys, and it's pretty unanimous that the method behind this effect is relatively simple. I honestly don't know how practical it would be for younger magicians who can't visit a bank or make serious transactions on their own, but the method I have in mind is pretty devious. I plan to purchase this product for the primary purpose of satisfying my curiosity, but I'm also interested in the various switches and loads Rich apparently teaches. I would most likely incorporate those subtleties into my regular work more than the Serial Biller effect, itself. Also, if he shows casual ways to load a bill into a spectator's pocket or wallet, perhaps the same methodology can be incorporated with cards or predictions, etc. Could be interesting...

With that, I genuinely feel there's something of noteworthy value on this DVD that the majority of people may miss. Are there any other informative reviews of this effect available?

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results