The Trilogy Live Performances

Oct 18, 2008
I just got the Trilogy Tricks DvD. I love it, the tricks are pretty tough. Ofcourse we all see these tricks perfomered on web cams or in front of a video camera but do you guys get good reactions when or if you perform these live? I have seen two videos of live performances of Subway and that is it. I would love to see some of these tricks in front of real spectators. These are practical for live performances right?

I would love if some one could post, link or even go ahead and make a video with a Trilogy trick performed live. Thanks alot,

TNH

Sep 24, 2009
WA
If you thought they were are amazing and you can do it as smoothly as Dan and Dave then the spectators will think they are amazing.

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
these effects were made to perform live. Hand to mouth hits harder than a lot of tricks live. Subway is great as well as card across but I personally recommend portal.

I just got the Trilogy Tricks DvD. I love it, the tricks are pretty tough. Ofcourse we all see these tricks perfomered on web cams or in front of a video camera but do you guys get good reactions when or if you perform these live? I have seen two videos of live performances of Subway and that is it. I would love to see some of these tricks in front of real spectators. These are practical for live performances right?

I would love if some one could post, link or even go ahead and make a video with a Trilogy trick performed live. Thanks alot,

TNH

some are angle related so you need to be carful but i perform subway using a cull rather then the spread change and it gets great reactions hofzxy is also a good one

ill try and get this sorted for you!!

May 3, 2008
Yes. They play out just as well. Lots of them play a lot better in a sit down situation like Deja Vu (my favorite trick on the set) but some like Tivo and Tivo 2.0 are great little short tricks you can do standing up.

Yes. They play out just as well. Lots of them play a lot better in a sit down situation like Deja Vu (my favorite trick on the set) but some like Tivo and Tivo 2.0 are great little short tricks you can do standing up.

ill echo that deja vu is my fav i can perform this ok just have probs with the 2 4 2 swich not the actually swiych but getting the break!!

i have weak small fingers especially my pinkie arghhhhhhhhh

Sep 20, 2008
Israel
ill echo that deja vu is my fav i can perform this ok just have probs with the 2 4 2 swich not the actually swiych but getting the break!!

i have weak small fingers especially my pinkie arghhhhhhhhh
I recommend that after you pull out the first card and display it between the first pair of aces, use this, your wrist and your hand, to block the rest of the deck while just pushing/spreading over with your left thumb and getting a break.

I recommend that after you pull out the first card and display it between the first pair of aces, use this, your wrist and your hand, to block the rest of the deck while just pushing/spreading over with your left thumb and getting a break.

ill try that in the mirror thanks mate, never thought of that, thats why you have to love this site discussing best practice etc

top stuff ill work on it

Feb 6, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
Anyone else? Anythoughts or links are appreciated

I've never watched a video performance of them, but I do a few of them for people.
Queens, Dejavu, Hedbergs peak, Tivo 2.0, Osh negash B'gosh (My favorite), and card to mouth (using the portal double)

Actually....these are most of the tricks I do...haha
I also do ACR, card to pocket, twisting the aces, and a few other, but my quick go to tricks are D&D stuff..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results