Revolver control?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So hi, I have been practicing this sleight sicne it I learned it from the trliogy, I didt practiced it that much and I decided to retake practiwe with it now that Joshua jay came with his download. I think there are a lot of things wrong with it. Any tips?

Btw, I did noticed that my fingers were wide open in the very beggining and that I flashed there, so any other comment besides that is really appreciated :)

http://www.vimeo.com/6930001

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Hmm Well ok.

Like you said there is a flash on the first part with your Erdnase Break.

When you are dropping the "Cards" do it in the action of flipping the card back over. Don't drop them whilst you are showing it do it while flipping the card back over. More like you did the second time you performed it.

I think it could be a bit smoother with the action above.

From what a saw the third one was the best. If you had added the little move at the end showing the "Packet" That could have been really well done.

So its good just you know the drill PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE:p

Hopefully i Helped.

If you want me to post a video or any more info don't hesitate to ask:p

Tom

Mar 18, 2009
hey man, it was good, except for the fact that every time you returned the card, you pulled your hand back, then went back to the deck and executed "the move". to me that looks very suspicious and awkward... try doing the whole thing in one clean motion... other than that it was pretty decent.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results