Improve Your Mind: Forum Contest for the Intellectual Magician

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

It is with GREAT pleasure that I get to announce the prize support details for this event has been seen... and then raised by members of our own community and once again by the staff of Theory11 itself.

It is with out further adue that I am given the great honor of updating the prize details for this event. The prizes will include the following.

Improve Your Mind: Forum Contest Prize Details

A Full, Free, And Complete download of EVERYTHING Dee Christopher has available on his website. Complements of Dee Christopher himself.

A Full, Free, And Complete download of Shane Black's new E-Book "Conceptions of Mystery", curtasy of Mr. Shane Black.

AND.... Not to be out done or over looked Mr. Jon Raiker and the rest of the Theory11 staff have also added in this little gem.

A prize pack containing a single deck of Brown Wynns and a single deck of White Centurions, curtasy of Theory11.

So get your thinking caps on. Event signup cuts off tomorrow at midnight EASTERN standard time, and the Secret essay subject will be posted the following Monday. If you haven't singed up for this event yet, now's your chance. Once Midnight strikes tomorrow, it will be too late!

This will be epic, even better. This event is now officially a Win-Wynn event!

That's quite a lot of stuff. Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered to be a judge so I could participate.:p I look forward to reading these essays - whatever they are to be about. :)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I initially wasn't too fussed about there being a prize, but... That's one hell of a prize >_>

Joe

Updating contest participation list. The following are the individuals who have expressed an interest in this event. If you do not see your name on this list, and it should be there speak now! The registration process closes TONIGHT at midnight eastern time.

After Midnight I will accept no more registrations for this event!

So far, The contest participants look like this:

Sinful – Judge
Reverhart – Judge
Draven- Judge

1) Tally-Ho
2) Nino
3) Demon5Magic
4) Simon Magic
5) Toby
6) wZEnigma
7) TeeDee
8) Luka
9) MagicMan6(sic)6
10) Vega
11) KeokeSilverfang
12) Althor
13) Inferno Kaiser
14) Huruey
15) Chaseman27
16) Calledcrazy
17) Romeo Sierra
18) Praetoritevong
19) Supermanalone
20) Sherlock
21) Jackson4
22) Shane Black
23) Jtmorris
24) Magyk11
25) Shooting_Rubber
26) Cedric Taylor
27) Randomwrath
28) Wordsmith
29) J+S
30) Brehaut
31) NJIllusionist3
32) Doctor Magic
33) Kingkid
34) Chicken
35) Drop
36) Dleerium
37) Mr. Zsasz
38) Foolzsight
39) Ineski
40) Ashrei
41) Cardtecuk
42) NiwT

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone who is interested in participating in this event!

At midnight tonight I've asked our moderators and T11 admins to lock this thread, and the other one where I suggested this idea.

Once this thread is locked there will be NO MORE ENTRIES ALLOWED! with a potential 42 essays to read through, this event is certainly exceeding any of my expectations.

Now, From here until midnight I will not be able to respond to or edit the name list for those participating, since I'll be at Kings Dominion for my weekend long gig.

If you sign up for this event between this post here, and midnight, don't worry. You'll be included. You just won't see your name on the master list list posted above and again on page 4 of this thread, Since I can't edit closed threads. Just make sure you sign up in this thread before midnight tonight, because after midnight, the event is closed and you will have missed out on this amazing first for T11 forum history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results