"Smooth"

Sep 16, 2009
Last days I saw some very short color change clips floating over the web, of a magician I know. For a matter of fact I know it's him doing his "Smooth" change because I own his color change DVD. However, those clips weren't from the DVD nor are they professionally (he rarely seems to record professional stuff other than DVDs) and I couldn't find any of the clips again except for this one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y52fi1jmzli

If I find more I'll post those too, hope you do as well if you see any. I totally forgot about this change but it's one hell of an effective color change. Clean, great angles (the other clips are from other angles), silent (too bad that there isn't any sound included in the clip, but yes, it is silent, even if there would've been sound) and I especially like the natural motions.:)

Hope you like it too. I'll keep you guys posted when I find more of them (I seen three of them so far).

EDIT: Oops! I meant to post this in the Card Magic forum. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 16, 2009
It could be found on Mystery Mark & Hanna's "125cc" (3DVD) set. I was lucky enough to get myself a copy (..as in.. a real one..) of it because (as already said in another thread earlier) it was a limited release (and one amazing one too!).:D

This isn't me doing it though, but I'm sure I will be using it again IRL. This must be the most effective color change, next to the Twirl change.:rolleyes:

But I'm glad you like it! I hope to find the other clips soon!:D

Jun 22, 2009
Wow. Impressive. I could watch him do that change all day and still get the awe factor each time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results