Weird things going on....

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Okay, besides the battle section being garbage(old story) I have noticed a lot of unkown people battling like crazy, again, let's remember that the abttle section should push us to do the best that we can, not only trying to get to first place :/

Now proof of this is this:

http://media.theory11.com/battles/

Check for example "novkovki" battles, it's weird that both persons in those 2 battles joined at the same time, and both have cero posts... Weird......

Anyway, Im still waiting for T11 to take some action into hands and to make the battle section what is meant to be for :) thank you.

Jun 26, 2009
hey,

i dont post much so i am a nobody?
thats not cool. i do magic just like everyone else here and i perform too. i only have one video here and one battle, but that is only because i wanted to check out how everything works.

cut me some slack you guys!

-zdogmagic

P.S. i will make more vids i just haven't gotten around to it.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hey,

i dont post much so i am a nobody?
thats not cool. i do magic just like everyone else here and i perform too. i only have one video here and one battle, but that is only because i wanted to check out how everything works.

cut me some slack you guys!

-zdogmagic

P.S. i will make more vids i just haven't gotten around to it.

When did I said your name? The world doesn't spins around you boy.

Jul 13, 2009
Thats what I meant :).

No problem dude .

Even when your not trying you offend someone :p

Anyway I would really like to see maybe a tournament go on in the battle system.
You know bracket system style, it would be a bit better then the running count thing going on.

Oct 4, 2009
All I know is that I'm new here but not new to magic. I loved the battle idea but must say that most of them suck. Stuck in your bedroom infront of the camera. You can see tha handle is good, top notch sometimes. But when did there evolve a new genre of magic: The I dont need to perform just show off infront of a continuos image recording device to send to the world. I have challenged so many people and they have declined only one gave me a reason the others I assume wont because it said 'live' effect. I want to know how good I am where I stand, I want to challenge in the real arena. So please feel free to try and beat me.

I stand up and say I am the best, until someone dares to challenge. Then we will find the truth. Until then......... I AM THE BEST.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I stand up and say I am the best, until someone dares to challenge. Then we will find the truth. Until then......... I AM THE BEST.

Sorry but you are not, and if you come with that arrogant posture you will get eaten alive pretty quickly.

I dind't took your challenge because I entered school again and I simply don't have the time to film a live battle,(besides my camera broke).

If I were you I would'nt mind the battle section that much. It simply sucks.

Sorry if I sound arrogant but the reason that I am first place right now is precisely because of the things you are asking, 70% of my battles were live. Check the "go.out.perform" thread if you want to see live performances.

It's actually really easy to get on top, the rankings (and most users here agree with me) is simply wrong.

Peace.

EDIT::// Btw, if you are just wanting to "battle" because you want to be the "best" you are approaching this section with the wrong mentality buddy. Yeah, "battle Arena" sounds cool, but we need to mature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2009
OK that was justified. I was being arrogant. I'm only doing it to fire people up to challenge me.
I dont care about being on top, in my opinion you deserve to be there from all the vids I've seen, I just want the opportunity to battle against other people around the world to become the best. Not the best in the world nor online, nor in my bedroom. but the best I can be. I put my self out there cos I have the confidence to be challenged and be smahed into the dirt just to get up shower and evaluate my downfall to stand taller. I'm seeing this battle arena as the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately the rule and regs create loop hole for people trying to get your position.
How about we put our heads together to think of more regulation and or other suggestions to stop this. eg you can only battle the same person 3 time in 2 months.
Anyway hope all is going well with your schooling and you were the one that let me know (thanks)
Hope to battle you one day
Jack of the Sansui
Your

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
OK that was justified. I was being arrogant. I'm only doing it to fire people up to challenge me.
I dont care about being on top, in my opinion you deserve to be there from all the vids I've seen, I just want the opportunity to battle against other people around the world to become the best. Not the best in the world nor online, nor in my bedroom. but the best I can be. I put my self out there cos I have the confidence to be challenged and be smahed into the dirt just to get up shower and evaluate my downfall to stand taller. I'm seeing this battle arena as the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately the rule and regs create loop hole for people trying to get your position.
How about we put our heads together to think of more regulation and or other suggestions to stop this. eg you can only battle the same person 3 time in 2 months.
Anyway hope all is going well with your schooling and you were the one that let me know (thanks)
Hope to battle you one day
Jack of the Sansui
Your

I see want you mean. But people are right if you go in here with that kind of a attiude people are going to eat you up.... wait why I'm wasting time on these people I'm going to go pratice or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2009
Thats the whole point. I'm ready to be eaten up and spat out. It's one way I can learn how to become a disgusting taste so that when people bite their body goes into curl and hurl mode, metaphorically speaking.

Oct 12, 2009
I have to admit I'm with Jack on this one. Although I have yet to battle anyone, frankly because from what I've seen 90% of the battles are (to put it lightly) terrible, I see where he is coming from. I mean come on guys if your going to battle take the time to perfect something, rather than learning a trick and posting a second rate vid within a couple of days.
And what is with the lack of live performances, anyone can position a camera on their hands at the right angle and perform the moves in silence, only to dub it with mostly annoying music. What happened to patter and "creating" the magic, having to pull of slights while talking and giving misdirection (you know actual skill?). If you dont know what Im talking about, check out some of RDChoppers vids. Even though alot of them are in spanish, They are still very entertaining to watch, great handling, great crowed control, and great reactions.
Seriously noone tunes in to watch criss angel or a blaine tv special to see a close up of their hands with out of context music dubbed over it.

Oh and on a side note
I don't exactly see how you could say that someone thats eager to come into the battle arena is going to be eaten up, Seriously not to be mean but have you seen the quality of battles lately?

Im not here to bash on anyone just want to see more quality in the arena, then it might be worth battling.

p.s I'm going to be out of state for a couple of weeks but when i get back I would be interested to organize a battle with you jack, to see if you are the best haha :D

Sep 10, 2008
I'm sick of the videos that have just music in them and they are all black and white with all the stupid effects. Everybody is trying to make their video just like the Theory11 trailers. They should perform the way that they would in front of an audience! or better yet, ACTUALLY IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE. The whole point of this is (to have a little fun of course) but patter and presentation is the most important thing. Heck, anybody can do an ambitious card or biddle trick, I want to see you do it in front of an audience! Even if it's just your brother or sister or friend. Then we can see how you actually present your effect, if you are a monotoned loser who gets no reaction, or an energetic performer who gets screams, laughs, and WOWs.

May 18, 2008
I agree with Philal.

Most people choose to do that because it is easier. Now, granted, it IS possible that people have a legitimate excuse not to accept live battles (cause they ARE hard to get filmed).

Anyone who wants ANY sort of live battle can battle me now, if you care too. *cough* Philal *hack*

:D

Sep 10, 2008
I agree with Philal.

Most people choose to do that because it is easier. Now, granted, it IS possible that people have a legitimate excuse not to accept live battles (cause they ARE hard to get filmed).

Anyone who wants ANY sort of live battle can battle me now, if you care too. *cough* Philal *hack*

:D

I will, but I have to wait until some sort of social gathering. Thats the only time when I can get it filmed live.

Oct 4, 2009
Popchris set up the live challenge and ill accept. Make it atleast seven day so I have the op to do a live performance.
Cheers mate

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results