What have you collected over time?

To start out this is just for fun thread, the one when your bored...u know, but back on track...., what stuff/things/material have you got from both E & T11?...Hear r some of mine:

-Guardian's Edition 1
-Ghost Deck
-Ghost Gaff Deck
-Master's Deck
-Vintage Series 1800 Deck
-Black Tiger Deck
-Tricycle
-Ultra Smoke 2000
-Distortion
-Ultra Smoke 2000 Pro Notes
-Box Monster Refill
-Loops
-De'Vo's Music CD

and hers the stuff from other places

-Ghost Vision
-Change Cap DVD
-Vortex PK Ring

U?..

{I know Chatmaster, i hade the chat{Wink}, this is just for fun/bored thread}

How is Ultra smoke 2000? Do you like it? What ways do you use it in?

Very good, ruins ur cufflinks but its magical every time i do it to me or the spectator, i use it to burn fresh matchs were i conctrate and it smokes, also to smoke and burn in my hand a fresh marshmellow, and squize the balnk paper in my hand then it smokes and there solected card is burent on the paper in char{char, like the blackness of charcol, but on here its sinked in}, and many other uses....cause i also got the Pro Notes {Which i rcommend} cause it has a section were they show the effects but not the secret {U have to figure out how to make that effect happen} and a section of 2 tricks taught.

hows that chnage cap dvd ,,im pretty sure u have the cap to and im looking into it..how is it

atully i won the dvd in a contest yet i dont have the cap but im looking in to get it, yet i know how it works from the dvd, the DVD its self is 2 hours long with ALOT of Tricks that R For 4 Catorgies, to discribe it short...ALOT OF UNIQUE TRICKS THAT R SOOO Usefull....even if u known its secret and have it u wont think of this your self, i give the dvd its self a 8/10.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I've heard that the... Lets say "Pixie dust" that makes Ultra Smoke work can be a nuisance to certain senses (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).
Is this true?

Give me the downside of US2k, everything bad.
Anything. It could even be the artwork of the dvd.

There is no DVD, theres 1 down side, every other downside r:
-Ruins cufflinks
-Smells
-Have to take REALY good Care of It.
-takes a while to do the US2000 move with the sleghts toghter
-Alot of $

But the Upsides of it r:
-Many uses
-VERY VISULE
-Very magical
-1 of the best gimmicks EVER
Ifu do magic this is the thing to get
Just imagne some one having magicMystical LARGE PuFf of Smoke come from his hand from NO WERE! would u be amazed?...{Not to diss this product...i LoVE it! alot, 1 of the best investments i made}.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results