Wax for Warning?

Oct 11, 2007
I am looking for a good wax or adhesive for Warning, im having trouble finding something that sticks to the paper... any help would be appreciated.

Jun 22, 2009
Any magicians wax should work just fine. Just do a thin layer in a good amount of space for the label to stick to and apply pressure gently. Do note that its not going to be glued on so if you put it in your pocket any rubbing against your pocket will peel it off.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Fellas, right now I have been using Repositionable Glue stick about a half hour prior to performing it. I have not tried the recommended wax yet so I may try that as well but so far the repositionable glue stick adhesive is working fine.

Jun 22, 2009
Yea but then you will have a more obvious adhesive on the lighter and you wouldn't be able to hand it out.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Dave, you can't use double sided tape because when you peel off the flash paper from the lighter it will have tape on it and not burn / flash correctly or...if it does come off but the tape stays on the lighter...that looks fishy when you hand the lighter our for examination.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results