Say please Eve.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey guys, So school has been killing me and I havent had the time to perform as much as I want this days, so I started to practice flourishes again. This video is proof of that.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated :).

BTW, sorry for my room I had band rehearsal that day and some of the instrument bags are lying around :D.

This video is also dedicated to MLB.Augustus because he is so frigging awesome and he said that I suck at everything. I miss ya man!

http://vimeo.com/7136129

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Awesome video, great work! Don't get too confident though, you still aren't anywhere NEAR MLB's skill level, but good for a beginner.

Keep it up,

-Sanj

Jul 14, 2008
Smooth, man and awesome classic pass. Not bad for your first flourishing video. Such smoothness and elegant looking. Keep it up!

Thats was good RD I enjoyed it. I think your flourishes are very smooth. I'll make one little suggestion on your spread pass though.

Perform the pass as your closing the spread if you need help on that PM me and I'll see what I can do. The guys at the shop hate me when they see my pass and I don't have the heart to tell them I cheat. lol Mines completley invisible get at me.:)

Good job,

Shane

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thats was good RD I enjoyed it. I think your flourishes are very smooth. I'll make one little suggestion on your spread pass though.

Thanks a lot, just a quick comment, it wasn't a spread pass it was a classic pass :).

BTW, guys if you want to make a team, i'll only do it if MLb is our leader. Nuff said.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Iniciation for this mexican virtuoso has to be ten shots of tequila and carry "el toro" on your back.

(the bull with all the "quetes" displayed december times)

And after the ten tequila shots you have to do the Jackson 5 like 10 times in a row witouth dropping a single card, whie you do card twirls with your feet.

Chair is optional.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
And after the ten tequila shots you have to do the Jackson 5 like 10 times in a row witouth dropping a single card, whie you do card twirls with your feet.

Chair is optional.

Damn man. I can barely finish jackson 5 sober.
I better go practice.. --opens tequila bottle--
I feel like screaming " Gaviottaaaa!!!"

(mexicans will get that reference)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results