Say please Eve.

Jan 8, 2009
nowhere
Sarcasm........lol if you don't believe that I'm better than you then we'll battle :D

What do you want the battle to be on? The rules...........

well i can't believe a "pro" like you challenging someone starts practicing flourishes again. why not brian tudor or andrei? :confused:

@RDC
the flares at :33 was awesome. you got nice flow

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Wow...pure ignorance.....who said I stopped flourishing during my absense on the forums wow.....

He was talking about RDC starting practicing flourishes again, not you. I'll now refer to your "pure ignorance" quote.

And don't challenge people to try and prove you're better than them, because if you truly are you shouldn't care, and it really won't prove anything anyway. Grudges do nothing to help you, or anyone else.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
He was talking about RDC starting practicing flourishes again, not you. I'll now refer to your "pure ignorance" quote.

And don't challenge people to try and prove you're better than them, because if you truly are you shouldn't care, and it really won't prove anything anyway. Grudges do nothing to help you, or anyone else.

MLB got owned. By his own post. Again.

Sep 20, 2008
Hey RD,

I dont normally like seeing B4 Slow- But you performed it quite nicely. I liked your finisher for it too, That's a nice touch.

Love that Super TCCSA (Sp?) as well. That's very cool :) There was also one cut which resembles stone from Madison's Dangerous. Also, very cool.

Liked it overall really. Nice job.

-Sin

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Oh yeah, to actually comment on your video:
The first think I saw, was you go from a werm to the b4, and I flipped! xD Then I just realized it was a film cut, but still awesome none the less! :p I liked your flow of everything, and it was all well performed. As always your pass was way too good and makes me want to hurt you and make you give me your magical powers. :p (obviously joking)

I really liked it, good job man! :D

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
And after the ten tequila shots you have to do the Jackson 5 like 10 times in a row witouth dropping a single card, whie you do card twirls with your feet.

Chair is optional.

Thats all I do that every weekend at a party.:p

Just playing around.......or I'm I;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results