Business Cards

Sep 6, 2009
USA
Do all the business card from VistaPrint say "vistaprint.com" on the back? Because that always looks unprofessional to me.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Mine were done at VistaPrint, and the backs are blank. Awesome service and awesome pricing there. Highly recommended. I do believe you can actually design both sides of the card to your own preference.

RS.

well that is just stupendeous. I think ill do that now because I have also wanted to make business cards.

Oct 22, 2009
vista print, 300 dpi

Just remember when getting stuff through Vista Print, if you upload an image, upload it at 300 dpi, else it will look good on the screen (72 dpi), but print fuzzy. You know know it til it arrives. :(

Also, wait for their "everything is free mail spam" and you can get like 250 premium cards for about $5, after shipping. Always select the slowest 30 day shipping, it's cheapest and it will come in about 10 days. Don't forget to put your name on your card....... I did that once heh.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I heard that if you get the "free" printing at vistaprint, then the web address in on the back, but if you pay for your cards, then they don't have it.

I just checked the yellow pages for somewhere local. No shipping, no wait time, great quality and great price ($25 for 500 glossy cards).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results