Trilogy Disc Owners

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
can you please tell me what is the name of the brad webber's picture in the 2nd picture on that flash thingy on this page
http://www.theory11.com/tricks/trilogy.php

the 2nd picture in which the backs of the dvds are shown, and i want to know the name of pic that's in white. the one on the right.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
the name is in the fine print, i suppose. it's somewhere in the picture.

it should have brad webber's name, then dan and dave, then the name of the picture.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
the name is in the fine print, i suppose. it's somewhere in the picture.

it should have brad webber's name, then dan and dave, then the name of the picture.

If you actually want the picture,I just googled brad webber and his work came up (in images search) along with the buck pictures. And the pics are on the bucks myspace photos.

Oct 27, 2009
I'm very interested! I would love to find out more inforamtion related to this topic. Thanks in advance.
me too, I need more detailed info

May 9, 2008
I can think of several reasons off the top of my head. For example, maybe he wants to reference said picture in an essay, or wishes to use it on his site and needs to credit the authors.

Like I said, OBSESSED MUCH? I wanted to know his exact purpose why he, and another person wanted the name of the photo, not possible reasons why he needs the name of the photo.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Like I said, OBSESSED MUCH? I wanted to know his exact purpose why he, and another person wanted the name of the photo, not possible reasons why he needs the name of the photo.

And why do you want to know that?
I wasn't trying to come across as rude or anything, and if I did I apologize, but I was merely stating that it may not just be because he wants the name of the photo plastered across his bedroom wall to prove his true dedication to Dan and Dave or anything like that.
Jussayin'...:D

May 9, 2008
And why do you want to know that?
I wasn't trying to come across as rude or anything, and if I did I apologize, but I was merely stating that it may not just be because he wants the name of the photo plastered across his bedroom wall to prove his true dedication to Dan and Dave or anything like that.
Jussayin'...:D

Why do I want to know why he wants to know a NAME of a picture?? He posted a thread about it. If I posted a thread about some obscure fact wouldn't you be curious about why I was requesting the information??

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Why do I want to know why he wants to know a NAME of a picture?? He posted a thread about it. If I posted a thread about some obscure fact wouldn't you be curious about why I was requesting the information??

Hmm, fair enough, I suppose. It's just that I didn't find it to be a particularly obscure fact because, as I previously mentioned, I can think of several reasons why he might want to know it. Still, maybe I'm just weird...:rolleyes:

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
yes i need it for reference in my essay that is due tommorow!!! or else i'll just make it something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results