Psychological Subtleties

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Not to mention he would get more money from if you buy it directly from him. I know it does not mean much to most people but if I can I try to buy all my stuff directly from the author.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Is PS1 a good accompaniment to 13 steps, or is it completely different, or just the same stuff etc?

Well Ps1 gives you tools to put into your mentalism. They are psychological tools and is very different to 13 steps. But you use 13 steps to make a routine or whatever and Ps1 can enhance your 13 steps act. Does that make sense?

Ps1 contains very different stuff than 13 steps.

praetoritevong, Thanks.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
A lot of PS1 is based on the topic of exactly what the name suggests - psychology and suggestion. Not all of it does, of course, and not all of the series does - more importantly, though, the emphasis is quite simply on subtleties - it is not for the beginner but rather to improve the intermediate.

But if you're looking to be safe, you should look outside of mentalism.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Are they reliable techniques, or likely to work i.e NLP, would you need an out as well just to be safe?

Well they are reliable in the sense that most of the time they work but they are risky. You will need an out but the book goes over how to do a force were you heighten your chances and also to make it seem like you were not even trying anything at all. The book covers EVERYTHING so that you are covered. I think it is great.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results