Clip Shift Release Date?

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Most of you have seen or heard about this colour change used in the trilogy but not taught. It was created by Chad Nelson and is unpublished. A lot of people know this move it is kina undeground.

i have been wanted to learn this move for a while but everyone keeps telling me wait for it to be released can someone please tell me.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Nobody knows.

If you really want to learn it, go learn it how everyone else learned it. By looking at the performance vids. I heard this is a difficult thing to do(like most shifts)

Sep 1, 2007
learning it from a video, umm, i realllly dont reccomend that
its really hard also, so if you know the method, itll take a few months of practice to get down
took me aroundish 3 months to be able to do it perfectly, than another 2 or so months to get it as silent as possible
and thats my kinda practice, which is 24/7

hopefully though, ill actually be able to answer your question soon, regarding a release date ;)

Sep 1, 2007
I have never heard of this clip shift. Does anyone have a link or a place where I can see what it looks like?

Sep 1, 2007
I learned this move about a year ago. to this day..i still cannot do it properly...it is insanely hard to do

if its done the way i think its done then it deffinitely will take patients to learn. i've been messing with my idea for some time now. it works but its no where near as nice as daves handling. card sleights come extemely fast to me but this one is giving me a problem. especially doing it quietly. thats the real challenge to this move

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results