Saturday Night Contest - One Last Call :: GENESIS v1

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
What direction do you think the cardistry community is moving toward? Do you see the future of cardistry better or worse then it is now? In lets say 2 years.

!

I think he has already answered that.Since everyone always aks him that.
Either on a roundtable discussion or maybe in a thread.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
30 moves, 4 hours, so that's about 8 minutes of teaching per move, or is it...? Will some moves be short, and other moves take around 15 minutes to learn, or are they all about 8 minutes to learn?

Will the DVD be taught for right-handed people as well, or how did you overcome this obstacle?

How does GENESIS differ from another cardistry DVD - other than the fact that it has so many moves on it?

What is your favorite move on GENESIS?

30 moves is a lot, so will the next DVD's be combining the essentials, and making them into routines, or will they be completely new moves?

Much respect to you Andrei.

The best,

-Sanj

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
Hey Andrei,

I'm a righty, but I am like you in cardistry and magic, and I use my left hand. I feel like sometimes it puts me at disadvantages while learning the flourishes or tricks. So that leads me to my first question....

Question 1:

Do you feel like being lefty put you to any disadvantages while learning or praticing card flourishes/magic?

Question 2:

What is the most difficult move on this dvd?

EDIT: Sorry I posted this at like 10:30 so it won't be in the podcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Why are you so awesome( I mean JB)? Just kidding.

Is one of the volumes going to show appicaltions of the Backpack?

Feb 6, 2009
what, do you think, have set yourself apart from others?

and based on what did you name your flourishes/cuts?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Podcast has been posted - listen to it now here. Inside, we discuss what to expect in Genesis v1 - as well as what will be contained in the next two volumes. We answered as many of your questions tonight as possible - definitely check it out!

GENESIS v1 by Andrei Jikh is now released.

Smoke & Mirrors v3 by Dan and Dave are now released.

Jan 24, 2008
In the trailer video it says Genesis was shot in "True HD". Is there any way to download or purchase an HD copy as it obviously won't be true HD on a DVD disc. Thanks! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results