What Do YOU Want For Christmas?

Nov 2, 2009
Well I dont have much money to get myself a gift (I just live alone with no family) but I might be able to get 2 stinger decks if the shipping is not so bad.

May 18, 2008
I am just asking for whatever they can afford.

I like your list though, Michael! Good stuff there!

Jan 13, 2008
Get back on topic, stop draging these forums down get back on topic, it is a magic forum stop posting mindlesly. :mad:
And he needs to be singled out because nobody else is posting non-magic comments (in fact, he was replying to an "off-topic" post, which wasn't even the first in this thread--if you're going to criticize, at least go to the source). :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with his post being off-topic, then report it. Don't whine in here about it, because it's ultimately up to a moderator/administrator to deal with.

Goku: You don't have to keep apologizing to people. Backbone, my friend. Backbone. :)

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
And he needs to be singled out because nobody else is posting non-magic comments (in fact, he was replying to an "off-topic" post, which wasn't even the first in this thread--if you're going to criticize, at least go to the source). :rolleyes:

Goku: You don't have to keep apologizing to people. Backbone, my friend. Backbone. :)

Yeah but he is right I was of topic and that was wrong, you know?

Jan 13, 2008
Yeah but he is right I was of topic and that was wrong, you know?
Then the proper thing to do is report the post to let a moderator know and take proper action, which could include PMing you to inform you of the rules, but more than likely would involve posting a general message to everyone to get back on topic (which is far more useful than having a member whine at you).

Nov 10, 2007
Nothing Magically for Christmas but I want:
4 new speakers with 1600 watt amplifier
Neon lights with Music Interface

AND of course FOR JESUS TO BE HAPPY!!!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Does literally every thread have to turn into a pointless argument? If someone posts something completely irrelevant and off topic - simply report it. No need to post a response to the off topic post, as it only adds more fuel to the proverbial fire and further steers the thread off course.

That said, let's get back on topic. Thanks in advance! :cool:

Jan 13, 2008
My mentalism skills seem to be working, it seems. ;)

Also added to my list: The Stealth Assassin Wallet. :)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Guys,

Does literally every thread have to turn into a pointless argument? If someone posts something completely irrelevant and off topic - simply report it. No need to post a response to the off topic post, as it only adds more fuel to the proverbial fire and further steers the thread off course.

That said, let's get back on topic. Thanks in advance! :cool:

They dont even have to report it. It was a simple comment.Nothing offensive or distracting in it. People need to chillax their bones

Hahahaha, im evil. Just read the whole topic and everyone listed some new stuff, mostly DVD's.

Micheal Kras i totally agree with you, when i get a new book im smiling for days if i get a DVD im smiling for 2 seconds and the dvd goes into what i call the pit of doom.
Its a box that has a flamethrower install in it! :)

Anyways, mine is simple its going to be one of two things:

Max Maven Prism
Banachek Psychological Subtleties 3.

Max is better in my mind so im getting him probably.
Going to be a nice christmas :).

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results